Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord roots done ,nails done , new set of lashes ,house cleaned up ....someone has been reading this thread me thinks . Time to get that skin sorted and it will be jackpot

Reactions: 2
No shower yesterday, been sweating her tits off all day still in same pyjamas from last night slobbing out on sofa now. Nice.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Her skin is ALOT better than it was when I first followed her. It has come a long way to be fair.

I think it could obviously be improved more and simple things would be more water and for her to stop touching her face as much with those nails that surely have to be germ traps!

🤮 So she's done a workout then went straight to her grandma's for Sunday lunch without showering and the dog is licking her sweat off 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
🤮 So she's done a workout then went straight to her grandma's for Sunday lunch without showering and the dog is licking her sweat off 🤮
Just thought the exact same thing. She's sweat that hard that her forearms are sweating and yet didn't feel the need to shower before going out for her lunch at someone's house. This is a new low 🤮

• Sad
  • Sick
I don’t know how you guys can follow her. Her greasy sweaty face so close up. Dear god I just made the mistake of checking her stories out whilst having lunch 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah I’ve got to say I really do like Jess- she’s a good person and very down to earth. I do agree that sometimes her stories are a bit TMI but overall I do enjoy watching her cos she makes me howl with laughter

Reactions: 12
Firstly.. WHAT does she look like In that all in one??? That is not a look
Secondly.. WHAT is the actual point of exercising (not showering🤮🤮🤮🤮) and then stuffing a massive Sunday dinner then running to Lidl for cookies and brownies?? no point at all that’s what.

Reactions: 5
Firstly.. WHAT does she look like In that all in one??? That is not a look
Secondly.. WHAT is the actual point of exercising (not showering🤮🤮🤮🤮) and then stuffing a massive Sunday dinner then running to Lidl for cookies and brownies?? no point at all that’s what.
Exercise isn't always about burning calories. It helps peoples moods with endorphins, helps clear skin, promotes better sleep...to name but a few benefits.

Reactions: 19
🤯🤯SHE'S TALKING ABOUT THEY FUCKIN COOKIES AGAIN 🤯🤯 LOL I cant listen to one more cookie story

Those bloody cookies again talk about obsessed and I swear if another joint of gammon makes an appearance that will finish me off altogether 😂

• Haha
I used to really like her, but the recent haul was ridiculous. She needs to learn about shape wear, I’m a big girl too, but I would never try on some of the stuff in her haul stories without a pair of big knicks to smooth out my lumpy porridge tummy.
Unfollowing after today and the dog licking her sweat right before her roast dinner. Made me feel sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.