Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about yesterday she Told us all she had food in her teeth again in morn after brushing them. Jeez the content is LIT 🔥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She's just said she's getting her hair done on friday, we all betting she just won't wash it til then?
Pity the poor hairdressers dealing with that greasy mop . When I get my roots done the colour is always applied to dry clean hair so surely hers would be the same meaning she will have to wash it before then?

Pity the poor hairdressers dealing with that greasy mop . When I get my roots done the colour is always applied to dry clean hair so surely hers would be the same meaning she will have to wash it before then?
Doesnt Matter if your hair is clean or dirty when it gets coloured but omg u can bet that it is gonna itch 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've seen it all now, off to her friends house. Instead of showering after work, recurled her hair quick baby wipe of her old make up off and slap some more on. Wow. She really is a grotbag

ETA
And then admitting you've basically sprayed yourself rather than washing. I'm sure ''she doesn't smell fresh'' Jess you absolute grimhole

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I've seen it all now, off to her friends house. Instead of showering after work, recurled her hair quick baby wipe of her old make up off and slap some more on. Wow. She really is a grotbag

ETA
And then admitting you've basically sprayed yourself rather than washing. I'm sure ''she doesn't smell fresh'' Jess you absolute grimhole
It’s the thought of her having had the same smelly knickers and tights on all day at work and then going to her mates in them to sit in all evening 😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not judging but being a big girl and being stood at work all day 👀 👀

Ergh! I am big, (size 20) so prob a bit smaller than Jess but duck me, I couldn’t not shower after, I’m sure even being average sized you’d feel grim doing that but being big obvs you sweat more and just 🤢 no excuse for it, I can’t stand not feeling clean, and having greasy hair 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
I don't understand why she went over her forehead two or three times with highlighter when she gets so much shine?
Also she's taking quite a big eyeshadow blending brush and going under her eyes with it, after saying it has contour on it. That's not going to do her any favours!

Reactions: 2
Ergh! I am big, (size 20) so prob a bit smaller than Jess but duck me, I couldn’t not shower after, I’m sure even being average sized you’d feel grim doing that but being big obvs you sweat more and just 🤢 no excuse for it, I can’t stand not feeling clean, and having greasy hair 🤢🤢🤢
im the same as you chick !! I’m paranoid about my own body smells. Since I’ve gained weight I’m aware to the fact bigger people sweat more and personal hygiene is crucial !

Reactions: 4
That's the grease from her bad diet and dirty hygiene literally seeping out of her pores. Absolute filth

• Sick
It’s disgusting I dunno why the fk she thinks people wanna see that . She might as well start showing her skid marks on a sweaty nicks ffs !! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly that haha!!!

what a bleeping woman!

Starting today- how long until that bobble is back on top of her head.. honestly it’s not a look.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.