Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her face so wet and shiny all the time? It’s the same when she doesn’t have any make up on too?

Reactions: 4
Why is her face so wet and shiny all the time? It’s the same when she doesn’t have any make up on too?
Because she shaves her face. Literally. All the peach fuzz off her cheeks, her chin, top lip, forehead.. and so the sweat just pores down her face and her make up slips off too.
Plus she has oily skin naturally so that doesnt help! I really can't stand the zooming in and out.. staaaapit!
Oh and her husband is a right slob too. I get the impression with him that he doesnt brush his teeth much either ..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Used to love jess but this 10 minute takeover crap does my head in, it is not funny in the slightest!

Reactions: 15
Because she shaves her face. Literally. All the peach fuzz off her cheeks, her chin, top lip, forehead.. and so the sweat just pores down her face and her make up slips off too.
Plus she has oily skin naturally so that doesnt help! I really can't stand the zooming in and out.. staaaapit!
Oh and her husband is a right slob too. I get the impression with him that he doesnt brush his teeth much either ..

You can see the plaque on them 🤢 and she used to work in a dentist!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I used to love following Jess, as a plus size girl myself I liked her outfits and she was funny & down to earth.
now I mostly skip her stories as she has no content, isn’t one bit funny and really looks like she needs a good scrub in the bath.
Such a shame she’s gone in the wrong direction

Reactions: 6
I really didn’t want to comment on Jess!
When I found Jess I was obsessed. She looked amazing and being a ‘larger lady’ I was so excited to see what she would wear! I just a bit smaller then her at a size 20.
Now as everyone has said she has put on some weight and has become a bit of a slob. I actually have lots some weight and have become fitter (although hello current crisis)
I find that most of the plus size ‘influencers’ have gotten bigger. Callie Thorpe, Dannie Vanier, What Laura loves, poppy Adams. But no one has Acknowledged it. The only person who has has been Cara of Rainy day Blog. She has mentioned her problems and she is so likeable (although a bit too political sometimes).
I just don’t like that they won’t say anything. They just say if I went up a size about every bloody item they now buy!!!

You didn’t ‘size up’ if it fits Jess... you’re that size love! Getting sadder to watch. I don’t believe she’s happy about it either.. jokes or no jokes.

Reactions: 5
“if you want it to fit and do up as it should and shows in the website then you need to size up one or two sizes.... but I don’t want it like that” ITS TOO SMALL!!! If you’re “sizing up” one or two sizes.... then the other sizes are too small. Simple. It’s not the clothes hun.... it’s you

oh.... and it’s not “quarantine weight” when you’ve been piling it on for the last 12 months

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That oven is a health hazard. She truly has no shame! The amount of times she's shown the oven over the last few months with the caveat that she knows it needs cleaned .... but still hasn't cleaned it!! Embarrassing. Looks like it has never been cleaned at all.

Reactions: 3
Thing is she has no need to post the oven she could show the raw mix and then the finished product. I feel like it's somewhat deliberate

Thing is she has no need to post the oven she could show the raw mix and then the finished product. I feel like it's somewhat deliberate
100% but why though? I’d be ashamed to show it if my oven was like that! Pure laziness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.