Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size 22 top, 26 dress and 28 skirt. Just showcasing how tit pink cloves sizing is if she can fit in all 3. Imagine if you were a size 12 but had to buy a size 18 skirt..same difference but that would not be okay so why is it okay for plus size customers. Anyway its probably more the fact that she is actually a 28 and the others just fit because they are oversized. That cardigan does not fit! I like the open look but barely scraped over your arms doesnt count as the 'open look'. Rant over.

Reactions: 12
Size 22 top, 26 dress and 28 skirt. Just showcasing how tit pink cloves sizing is if she can fit in all 3. Imagine if you were a size 12 but had to buy a size 18 skirt..same difference but that would not be okay so why is it okay for plus size customers. Anyway its probably more the fact that she is actually a 28 and the others just fit because they are oversized. That cardigan does not fit! I like the open look but barely scraped over your arms doesnt count as the 'open look'. Rant over.
Yeah that cardigan looks like it's been sprayed on when she zooms in. She's definitely sitting around a 28 now

Reactions: 2
I’ve worked SO HARD to go from a 24/26 to a 18/20 and it gets me everytime she squeezes into a size 22!!
You’re right though tit sizing! She’s deffo a 26/28.

I remember asking Jess years ago, what size she got this jump suit in, at the time I felt we were very similar in size. She told me she ordered a 22, so I ordered the same size. It was so small I ended up having a size 28! I was mortified.
I honestly think she lies about the size of some of her clothes (or used to) I owned the very same jumpsuit and I’m telling you there is no way she got a 22 on.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The skirt looked awful. It just emphasised all the areas it shouldn't. She has shown in the past she can dress well and in clothes that are flattering but that skirt was not flattering at all.

I think she has lied about her size for a while now. The clothes she wears day to day are skintight. That spotty jumpsuit she had on the other day was awful.

Reactions: 6
I’ve worked SO HARD to go from a 24/26 to a 18/20 and it gets me everytime she squeezes into a size 22!!
You’re right though tit sizing! She’s deffo a 26/28.

I remember asking Jess years ago, what size she got this jump suit in, at the time I felt we were very similar in size. She told me she ordered a 22, so I ordered the same size. It was so small I ended up having a size 28! I was mortified.
I honestly think she lies about the size of some of her clothes (or used to) I owned the very same jumpsuit and I’m telling you there is no way she got a 22 on.
was this from in the style? I had the same style but in khaki and Had to order a few sizes up as you had to step into it to and there was no give in the material, it’s a mare to get on 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t know how she’s still calling herself a fashion blogger. All of the stuff she wears looks terrible and none of it inspiring. I’ve brought some of her swipe ups in the past because they looked so flattering and they way she pieced things together but now - Jesus I would get stares and comments if I dressed like that.
Thread name Jess obsessed with all the junk food, shame her hair is never shampooed

Reactions: 1
I agree - I used to love the outfits she wore, especially her summer / holiday outfits. I'm thinking back to 2017 time - she always looked so pretty and well put together in flattering dresses etc. Now she's just always slobbing about and will try on any hideous clothes that get sent to her 🙄. Also I think she's naturally funny and a good storyteller but as her audience has grown she's lost her natural charm. She's trying mega hard now e.g ten minutes of hell. Sorry, ten minute takeover.

Reactions: 11
Her knees. Or lack of..
That's GOT to be painful /achey walking, standing or sitting down and starting now to impact on her health. I think she would be amazing if she teamed up with antonella and encouraged each other so stay healthy!

Also, I wish she would turn the camera around MORE when shes showcasing clothes. From afar in a mirror, you cant see the finer detail on the clothes.

For a woman who got no kids and a just a dog and her hubby at home .Her house is always in a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
surely after working with the public all day she should come home and shower/bathe? That’s on a normal day, let alone in the middle of a global pandemic 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 7
surely after working with the public all day she should come home and shower/bathe? That’s on a normal day, let alone in the middle of a global pandemic 🤦‍♀️
The oily face again 🙈 I can’t cope! She ALWAYS has them pyjamas on as well

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.