Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, I can’t get on board with these comments 😌
I love her, I think she’s down to earth and one of the very few big influencers that actually replies to your messages!

Yeah she may come across like she doesn’t wash often, but it would be boring if she told us EVERYTIME she was going to do it.
I agree... just because she doesn’t tell us every time she’s having a wash doesn’t mean she isn’t 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She just seems lazy as she barely cleans aswell lol
She’s so lazy! Works part time but gets her gran to do her ironing and her grandad to do all her ASOS returns 🙄

She mentioned once that her gran cleaned her bathroom cos Jess hadn’t done it for years 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She has a great personality I do often laugh along with her. But really she is a grown woman, married and has a house but doesnt cook, or clean, or do laundry/ironing. Grow up!

Reactions: 6
Baths and washes her hair once a week and moans cz she's covered in spots....
Exactly! She always looks well filthy like she needs a good scrub! Thankfully we can’t smell as well as hear through our phones as I bet she pongs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I love this girl. I think she dresses really well and is inspiring.
Yeah she sometimes seems a bit lazy, but I’m not going to hate on her for that. I’m jealous! x

Reactions: 2
I love this girl. I think she dresses really well and is inspiring.
Yeah she sometimes seems a bit lazy, but I’m not going to hate on her for that. I’m jealous! x

We all actually like jess on this thread, but thinking about her smelly troosers and unwashed hair makes me ITCH

• Haha
I like Jess, but I do think that she could look after herself better, she seems to be lacking in looking after her house and being an adult sometimes. They (her and Paul) have really seemed to struggled to get the bed, car and wardrobe sorted out, I think this is lack of can't be bothered and or can't make a decision. This has frustrated me because its not really that hard to buy a bed when its just 2 of you, try doing it with 2 kids in tow then you'll know difficult!

Reactions: 5
Well having just watched her do a dresslily haul twice and positively pissing myself at her, I have to say she’s one of the best things on Instagram right now! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Well having just watched her do a dresslily haul twice and positively pissing myself at her, I have to say she’s one of the best things on Instagram right now! 🤣🤣
Absolutely love her, she doesn’t take herself seriously, seems to be transparent with ads etc, and she’s given me the confidence to wear crop tops even though I’m not a size 8 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
still one of my faves who keeps it real!
yes shes a bit lazy - but if she can get away with it then why not hahahah
yes she wears stuff that personally i wouldn't have the guts too but shes a nice person (from what i can tell) and shes not trying to be anything she isnt unlike some of these 'influencers!' id much rather watch her stores than some of the woe is me stuff!!

Reactions: 8
She's banging on about how proud she is of her new Pink Clove collection. Am I understanding this right...she just went to see a collection of clothes, picked out what she wanted in her 'edit' and she's really proud of that?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's banging on about how proud she is of her new Pink Clove collection. Am I understanding this right...she just went to see a collection of clothes, picked out what she wanted in her 'edit' and she's really proud of that?
I’d say it’s pretty impressive that a clothing brand wants to use her name to help sell clothes. It’s a pretty awesome achievement, and I’d be very proud if I was her.

Reactions: 13
Yep 🤣 I’ll be more impressed when they actually want her input in the designing etc! Her last edit was absolutely awful, it all looked great on the models they used on the website but she when she showed them off that looked so crap nothing barely fitted her properly you can tell she had barely any input in the range! Hopefully this edit is better.

Reactions: 2
Yep 🤣 I’ll be more impressed when they actually want her input in the designing etc! Her last edit was absolutely awful, it all looked great on the models they used on the website but she when she showed them off that looked so crap nothing barely fitted her properly you can tell she had barely any input in the range! Hopefully this edit is better.
I really like Jess, but I agree her last edit, in particular the fit of the clothes, was awful! I think about half of the dresses/jumpsuits she showed required to be safety pinned at the boobs, I don’t really want to be spending money on something that’s being advertised as ill fitting! 🤷🏼‍♀️

I really like Jess, but I agree her last edit, in particular the fit of the clothes, was awful! I think about half of the dresses/jumpsuits she showed required to be safety pinned at the boobs, I don’t really want to be spending money on something that’s being advertised as ill fitting! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly that! I think whilst it’s nice a company wanting your name against something but I do think have more input to make sure it’s perfect! Like you say half of it needed safety pins to adjust it which why would you want to do that after you’ve spent the money for an item to fit nicely! It will be interesting to see if the next edit is better! I’ve rarely saw her wear the last edit or show it off other than when it was launched

So ill fitting! I've barely seen her wear any of the clothes from.her first edit 🤷‍♀️

All clothing from Pink Clove is like that. The bust is sooo low cut and the length is slways far too short, unless it's a midi/maxi
Harry Jane's clothing was a perfect example of that!

So ill fitting! I've barely seen her wear any of the clothes from.her first edit 🤷‍♀️

All clothing from Pink Clove is like that. The bust is sooo low cut and the length is slways far too short, unless it's a midi/maxi
Harry Jane's clothing was a perfect example of that!

Was gonna say they were clutching a bit using Harry for an 'edit' I do like Jess but is that all it's gonna be now her and harry going to Manchester for the day to look at a couple of rails of clothes, pick out their favourites then expect us to tit with excitement and buy it all?!

• Haha
The new Pink Clove edit is awful! I LOVE Jess but the clothes in this edit are sooooo bad. Nothing looks like it’s fits properly!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.