Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me started on the chocolate orders and now the fresh fruit and veg 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
That's a tad worrying! Emily might end up in really bad debt because of this Jess and not to mention the large chocolate orders she makes too
Anything to be in with the Instagram in crowds 🙄 unless she’s the same and using credit for her hauls but if not then last nights haul would have cost hundreds and really, who has that type of money lying around when you have moments saying you can’t afford your food shop 🙈

Reactions: 4
Anything to be in with the Instagram in crowds 🙄 unless she’s the same and using credit for her hauls but if not then last nights haul would have cost hundreds and really, who has that type of money lying around when you have moments saying you can’t afford your food shop 🙈
Someone who buys £50-100 of chocolate?

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t spend these prices for chocolate, yes small business but who’s having the last laugh.
If loosing weight is that important then why would you spend so much on overpriced chocolate?

Reactions: 2
I thought this! Emily has mentioned a few times about money being tight, yet her hauls must cost so much just for recognition from Jess!

Thing is Jess, half of her hauls that aren’t gifted items aren’t even brought, she gets them on credit (klana or however it is spelt) she does massive orders on credit and then most of it goes back, it’s why she’s always needing to buy clothes! Orders, try’s them on and sweats her minge of in them dancing around like a prat and then packages them all up and sends them back yet people waste their money to try and do the same not realising what Jess is really doing 🤔
Yeah sends her poor grandad to the post office with all her returns even though she only works part time ...pure lazy!

Can Jess not cook? She literally eats ready meals, takeaways and her nans roast on a sunday....🤔

WHAAAAAAT! No way?

Obv I don't know that fir sure but she always announces when she's going for a wash and washing her hair and it aint often! I'm a big girl same size as Jess and I shower EVERY day! You have to in my opinion fat or not. But being bigger means u sweat more etc got to keep clean and fresh, her gussets must be boufin!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Obv I don't know that fir sure but she always announces when she's going for a wash and washing her hair and it aint often! I'm a big girl same size as Jess and I shower EVERY day! You have to in my opinion fat or not. But being bigger means u sweat more etc got to keep clean and fresh, her gussets must be boufin!
I have no idea what boufin means but I dont think I want to either 🤣🤮

Reactions: 3
Nah, I can’t get on board with these comments 😌
I love her, I think she’s down to earth and one of the very few big influencers that actually replies to your messages!

Yeah she may come across like she doesn’t wash often, but it would be boring if she told us EVERYTIME she was going to do it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.