Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not clued up on the rules but if Jess mentions that something is gifted in a story, does she also need to hashtag all other stories relating to the gifted item?
I think so, but like you am not entirely sure. I actually think she's pretty rubbish at declaring ad/gifted items

Reactions: 1
She’s being such an annoying twit on IG today 🙄 I really hate it when “influencers” talk about an exciting thing they’ve done but they can’t say what it is ...just keep your mouth shut then! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s being such an annoying twit on IG today 🙄 I really hate it when “influencers” talk about an exciting thing they’ve done but they can’t say what it is ...just keep your mouth shut then! 😡

Agreed their all at it all the time 😡

I LOVE Jess! She really doesn’t give a f**k about how she looks and it’s great. Love that she posts with no make up, talks about facial hair, is so body confident!

Reactions: 5
I LOVE Jess! She really doesn’t give a f**k about how she looks and it’s great. Love that she posts with no make up, talks about facial hair, is so body confident!
She doesn’t talk about facial hair 🤣🤣 she mentioned once, the other day that she brought a tool off eBay to get rid of her facial hair that pretty much everyone has 🤣 calm down love lol!

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t talk about facial hair 🤣🤣 she mentioned once, the other day that she brought a tool off eBay to get rid of her facial hair that pretty much everyone has 🤣 calm down love lol!
That’s literally the first time she’s ever mentioned it 🤨

I’ve followed her for over a year... I’ve 100% heard her talk about it several times- just because you haven’t doesn’t mean she doesn’t.... love

I’ve followed her for over a year... I’ve 100% heard her talk about it several times- just because you haven’t doesn’t mean she doesn’t.... love
Snap, I watch her stories every day and have also followed her for over a year and that’s the first time the other day! Yeah she’s mentioned about the different blemishes and what not she has on her face but never facial hair 🤔 the person above you agrees it’s not something she speaks about regularly so you’re on your own with that one love 🤣🤣🤣

That’s literally the first time she’s ever mentioned it 🤨
That’s what I’m thinking!!!!

So Jess has her own Pink Clove range now ...Does that mean she was actually involved in the design or is she just promoting a few designs that she likes? 🤔

So Jess has her own Pink Clove range now ...Does that mean she was actually involved in the design or is she just promoting a few designs that she likes? 🤔
She's chosen her favourites and put them in to a collection. I think it will be good and I will be checking it out. I don't mean to be a prick though, but shouldn't it be #ad?

Reactions: 5
She’s not designed a thing haha they’re definitely just using her name to get their collection sold 🙈!

She's chosen her favourites and put them in to a collection. I think it will be good and I will be checking it out. I don't mean to be a prick though, but shouldn't it be #ad?
She’s not great at declaring these things!

She’s not designed a thing haha they’re definitely just using her name to get their collection sold 🙈!
Does she get a share of the sales or just a set advertising fee?
Sorry for all the questions 😂

She’s not great at declaring these things!

Does she get a share of the sales or just a set advertising fee?
Sorry for all the questions 😂
I’m not to sure sorry! I bet it’s different for each person who puts their name to these edits depending on how much involvement they have in the process

I'm sorry but being that size is ridiculously unhealthy. if she doesn't change she's on a one track road to diabetes heart disease and early death. her skin is bad and harsh as it sounds it's probably down to her diet and being morbidly obese.

She's got other Instagrammers making themselves skint to do hauls, like Emily Walters
I thought this! Emily has mentioned a few times about money being tight, yet her hauls must cost so much just for recognition from Jess!

Thing is Jess, half of her hauls that aren’t gifted items aren’t even brought, she gets them on credit (klana or however it is spelt) she does massive orders on credit and then most of it goes back, it’s why she’s always needing to buy clothes! Orders, try’s them on and sweats her minge of in them dancing around like a prat and then packages them all up and sends them back yet people waste their money to try and do the same not realising what Jess is really doing 🤔

Who needs this amount of ‘new clothes’ never see them in them hardly and that’s for both accounts when they post images of themselves

Reactions: 3
I thought this! Emily has mentioned a few times about money being tight, yet her hauls must cost so much just for recognition from Jess!

Thing is Jess, half of her hauls that aren’t gifted items aren’t even brought, she gets them on credit (klana or however it is spelt) she does massive orders on credit and then most of it goes back, it’s why she’s always needing to buy clothes! Orders, try’s them on and sweats her minge of in them dancing around like a prat and then packages them all up and sends them back yet people waste their money to try and do the same not realising what Jess is really doing 🤔
That's a tad worrying! Emily might end up in really bad debt because of this Jess and not to mention the large chocolate orders she makes too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.