Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is vile.
she better bleeping well keep these clothes! Thing the belt around her stinking head!! I’m bleeping personally sending these screen shots to Asos, it’s vile that people should be buying these after she’s preformed around in them!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
This is vile.
she better bleeping well keep these clothes! Thing the belt around her stinking head!! I’m bleeping personally sending these screen shots to Asos, it’s vile that people should be buying these after she’s preformed around in them!!
Im seriously considering it too. Very unhygienic. I wouldnt be bothered if she just stood and did a normal non sweaty try on but shes basically done a workout and sent the clothes back

I wish she wouldn't wear trainers with dresses

Last edited:
I wouldn't be happy buying clothes someone had done all that in, while visibly saying she's sweating. Especially when she knows she will be sending them back!

Reactions: 5
I feel sick at the thought of people buying those clothes after shes done bleeping lunges and all sorts in them 😷 grotty

Reactions: 2
There comes a time when it’s not that you need to size up a particular top.... it’s that you have sized up 🤔

I wish all of these people would stop buying “hauls” which aren’t hauls cos it’s not stuff they’ve actually bought. Stop spending £750 on your Klarna account only to send £700 back but post it all in your story as #aff links and then make a chunk of money.
Is it just me!? I find it a bit unethical

Reactions: 21
This is vile.
I hope she’s got undies on... cos that gives nothing away and I can’t see any lines at all! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I got a reply from asos just to say that they have a dedicated team who monitor these things. So basically they arent doing any more than monitoring situation

Reactions: 3
Her stomach looks huge in those recent videos. I do really like her but she’s just getting bigger and bigger. She’s probably heading toward a size 28

Omg I’ve just discovered this person. She looks a state. If this is what it looks like to be a desirable plus sized woman then I’m not sure I can agree!

How can you not wash your hair for that long.. Its just basic personal hygiene. Especially when you're fully able to do it yourself!
It baffles me. I am starting to think she is just lazy. Her size is creeping up, shes eating double portions of gusto most nights, pissed on shots during the week and sleeping until midday on her days off. Shes got health issues she needs to address, which to be honest at the time it happened she didnt seem bothered about but she really should be.

Reactions: 4
That asos haul - the only thing she likes is the massively oversized shirt - size up! 'This ones true to size' no it really isnt, its oversized and the only thing that fit you properly - everything else was stretched!

@NoodlesToodles what are her health problems? I skip her stories so much I’ve probably missed it 😂
She had a diverticulitis attack a few months ago. She was in hospital for a few days. It's not a condition that goes away, you have flare ups and it can be managed through diet and exercise. If you have it, like crohn's, I can lead to long term bowel damage.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.