Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a diverticulitis attack a few months ago. She was in hospital for a few days. It's not a condition that goes away, you have flare ups and it can be managed through diet and exercise. If you have it, like crohn's, I can lead to long term bowel damage.
Oh god yeah, I forgot she was in hospital

She had a diverticulitis attack a few months ago. She was in hospital for a few days. It's not a condition that goes away, you have flare ups and it can be managed through diet and exercise. If you have it, like crohn's, I can lead to long term bowel damage.
It's a common misconception that Crohn's is caused by a poor diet and no exercise. Crohn's is an auto immune disease.

Reactions: 2
She clearly doesn’t care about her health!
she can barley walk and try on clothes without it being a full work out for her!

she’s destroying herself. Likes don’t mean anything and neither do followers. She’s hardly made made it big time has she? She should focus her attentions on other things other than Instagram!

Reactions: 5
It's a common misconception that Crohn's is caused by a poor diet and no exercise. Crohn's is an auto immune disease.
I never said it was, I have family with crohn's. What I said was like crohn's disease, what she has can cause damage over time.

Reactions: 1
I never said it was, I have family with crohn's. What I said was like crohn's disease, what she has can cause damage over time.
Ah my bad. Must have interpreted what you said wrong. I have Crohn's and it drives me insane when people say its to do with diet.

Reactions: 1
She washed her hair on friday as she was going out. Same as last week.. so atm its once a week but it goes greasy after 2 days. It's looking rough already so hoping its washed before Friday this week.

Reactions: 4
For someone who's appearance is her selling point online as a 'plus size influencer' she really needs to put more time and effort into it. Hair roots should be done regularly as they make her hair look greasy even when freshly washed, nails need to be refilled as they look so bad when they are growing out, and as I mentioned before she really needs to sort her skin. She could easily get a company to collaborate with her and it would be win win for both. I'm not saying she needs to be perfectly groomed 24/7 but when you compare her to most other current plus size influencers she looks pretty unkempt and Im sure that is a definite turn off for some companies/brands

Reactions: 6
Used to really like Jess but now think she’s a sweaty grot bag. Completely repulsed by her latest Asos haul stories, she probably gets makeup all over the clothes she tries on, not to mention all of the sweat! I wouldn’t want to collab with her if I was a brand and from what I can make out it looks as though she’s doing less collabs than she used to?

Reactions: 10
Don’t know if it was just me but the laughing at that advert and him playing it for her followers was THE MOST BORING THING IVE EVER SEEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes got zero content now. I cant even say the hauls are interesting cause most of the stuff she gets is vile and doesnt suit her. She is either eating, talking about food or doing that stupid singing every morning. 🙄

Reactions: 6
She's just said she's getting her hair done on friday, we all betting she just won't wash it til then?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.