Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one of the most scabbiest people I have ever seen on Instagram. Greasy stinking hair, oily dirty skin and the most disgusting attitude to food/life I’ve ever witnessed 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised someone at work hasn't had a word if I'm honest can't be good to have someone with bad personal hygiene representing a business

She must just be bored. I don't get why she only works part time? She doesn't really have any hobbies does she?

Reactions: 2
She must just be bored. I don't get why she only works part time? She doesn't really have any hobbies does she?
Drinking? 🙈

I'm sure she thought she'd hit the big time when the likes of Lovedrobe got her to model for them a few times so she got a job with less hours. Harry Jane did the same when she got her Pink Clove collection, she cut down to 4 days to focus more on YT but she hasn't uploaded a video for over a month now 🤷‍♀️

Honestly. If she never mentions flossing her teeth again it’ll be too soon. This makes me feel physically sick. I don’t want to know about what’s stuck in between your teeth 🤢
Wasn't her last job in a dentists? Surely she must know how to clean her teeth properly!
I've actually been thinking her teeth look worse since she got them whitened. I think she's got lovely teeth but they don't look as white as they did before the whitening 🤔

Let’s have a break from the cookie obsessing for some flogging! No wants those bloody cases I can get a pop socket off eBay!!

Seeing her scratch at her natty scalp while she talks on stories makes me want to vom 🤮

Used to love jess but she's really let herself go. She has just let everything slide including her personal hygiene. It's not like she's working super long hours so no excuses

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she said she was cleaning her oven when she started on the gousto flogging and we saw how rank it was then 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she said she was cleaning her oven when she started on the gousto flogging and we saw how rank it was then 😂
Ya she said she was going to clean it then. I just dont know why she doesnt do more with her time, shes got no kids so they could be out doing lots of things. They are away on a short break soon and every other time they have been away they go out for a walk then spend the rest of their time sleeping until nearly midday. I've never seen them go out exploring or anything.

On her last country cabin break they did do activities. They went to like a castle or country house and explored it. But they definitely prefer sitting around in the hot tub eating and drinking 🤣

Last edited:
There’s absolutely no reason why she couldn’t work full time other than the fact she thinks it’s beneath her now. She used to but think she thought she was on to bigger and better things.
they live like teenagers, spend their evenings trashing the house and eating tit and then a huge tidy up effort a few days later.
simply fact is, they’re lazy. Sleep and eat the days away and wasting so much time

On her last country cabin break they did do activities. They went to like a castle or country house and explored it. But they definitely prefer sitting around in the hot tub eating and draining 🤣
I would love to spend my time in a hot tub chilling out if I could to be honest 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.