Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrolling back her grid to 2017 is quite sad. She looked so nice then - she really has ballooned up since.

wow she really has changed a lot .... don’t get me wrong I think as far as the plus size community goes she’s a good account to follow she definitely shows off the clothes and tells flaws in fitting etc
but it’s the other stuff that’s irritating all that miming in the car the cooking mountains of gusto I think she definitely orders a four person box as the portions are tiny in real and she always seems to have a mountain on her plate. the cookies 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
wow she really has changed a lot .... don’t get me wrong I think as far as the plus size community goes she’s a good account to follow she definitely shows off the clothes and tells flaws in fitting etc
but it’s the other stuff that’s irritating all that miming in the car the cooking mountains of gusto I think she definitely orders a four person box as the portions are tiny in real and she always seems to have a mountain on her plate. the cookies 🤦🏼‍♀️
The portions aren’t tiny though.... they decent sized individual portions. We’ve had a couple of Gousto boxes and for the one pan or one dish meals there’s always been some left over for lunch the next day. To order DOUBLE portions and then eat a 2 person meal is honestly shocking IMO. Nothing to aspire to.

her plus size fashion has become few and far between, most of the stuff in her “hauls” is stuff people wouldn’t buy or wear and most gets sent straight back.

Reactions: 3
The portions aren’t tiny though.... they decent sized individual portions. We’ve had a couple of Gousto boxes and for the one pan or one dish meals there’s always been some left over for lunch the next day. To order DOUBLE portions and then eat a 2 person meal is honestly shocking IMO. Nothing to aspire to.

her plus size fashion has become few and far between, most of the stuff in her “hauls” is stuff people wouldn’t buy or wear and most gets sent straight back.
Asos etc are clamping down on people buying £100s worth of clothes on klarna to only send them all back

Reactions: 2
What an actual gumping pig!!! We do not want to see you squeeze your zit on insta stories!! Foul!!
Her fat ass is parked on that sofa again doing nothing.. looks like she hasn’t showered in days.
vile.
my 65 year old father works full time doing manual labour and then there’s the likes of this being thinking she’s Insta famous 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Today is the day I have unfollowed as soon as I seen her pop the spot I am done 🤢
In the words of Eric “detty, detty pig”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The whitehead 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 usually I quite like Jess, but this has seriously put me off her today. Why are these influencers using the camera as a mirror?

Reactions: 4
Also £750 on asos clothes? Does she actually keep it all or is it for her followers benefit and then sends it back?

Reactions: 4

Ahh I’ve actually never used them personally so was only going by what my sister in law told me re portion size so I’m guessing shes just a greedy fooker 😂

Reactions: 1
Also £750 on asos clothes? Does she actually keep it all or is it for her followers benefit and then sends it back?
She sends it back. Asos are clamping down on this behaviour because many 'influencers' do it. They dont realise they are making money by basically getting asos clothes for free on their buy now pay later, dancing around and getting them full of sweat then making money by adding swipe ups to everything they have already returned.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.