Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is actually disgusting. Manky jumper, greasy hair, popping bleeping spots on stories. Get up, wash yourself and stop slobbing around ffs.

Reactions: 5
Shes lost pride in her self. That's how it comes across. Maybe she things the slob image is funny and entertaining? It's just disgusting. Nothing to be proud of. Maybe shes just given up? Shes mentioned her mental health issues before so she could be on a downward spiral. Just hope she can get out of it.

Reactions: 6
Also £750 on asos clothes? Does she actually keep it all or is it for her followers benefit and then sends it back?
It's all on Klarna ie buy now pay later although I'm sure 99% of it gets returned. It's purely as someone stated for the purpose of a haul but she dances and sweats her arse off in them then sends them back for some poor soul to buy using her Aff link on her swipe up

Reactions: 2
She does not look attractive now does she 😟 this leggings are stretched so far they’re see through

Reactions: 1
Oh I missed the part about her mental health as she done a video once saying how she has never struggled with it and doesn’t understand it . It was only recently too on one of the typical awareness days so I’m baffled .

Reactions: 4
I started following Jess around about the time she was looking like the above photos, as she was around about the same size as me, and did give me the confidence to dress how I wanted and not how others thought I should. But wow, what a difference, and sadly not for the best in my opinion, she seems very lazy and complacent now, and just seems to accept the fact that she’s getting bigger and bigger. Her life style just baffles me, don’t get me wrong I like the odd lazy day, but not every bleeping day! 😂 p.s. Jess, please for the love of god wash your hair!!

Reactions: 4
This may be an unpopular opinion but i genuinely dont think jess is as happy etc as she makes out she is. I believe the trying hard to be funny etc is a defense mechanism. As i said last night, she clearly has a lot of emotional eating traits and that sort of relationship with food.

Reactions: 11
This may be an unpopular opinion but i genuinely dont think jess is as happy etc as she makes out she is. I believe the trying hard to be funny etc is a defense mechanism. As i said last night, she clearly has a lot of emotional eating traits and that sort of relationship with food.
This!! She seems to use food to make her happSurly she can’t be happy (being a fashion blogger) with only shopping in the small section of clothes that come in a size 26?

i personally wasn’t because I love fashion!

(I believe in fashion for all sizes and the still limited fashion available in plus size is another story)

The spot stories today, egg down her jumper and we are near on a week since she's washed her hair! I shudder to think what her bits and arse smells like!!

I used to feel bad for her in regards to her skin problems, she used to get quite emotional about it but now I can see how she has these skin problems in the first place! Dirty, smelly, minging pig. I know that's harsh, nice, funny lass but there is no excuse to have problems with hygiene, I'm sure there are homeless people out there that wash more than her! If you can't keep yourself clean then there is something wrong.

Reactions: 7
Agreed - think she's trying to be the 'fat happy lass' - I know because I too have behaved that way in the past and now - you know the big girl who cracks the jokes, always smiling, being everyones mate but inside you're crying/dying and hating yourself :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh I missed the part about her mental health as she done a video once saying how she has never struggled with it and doesn’t understand it . It was only recently too on one of the typical awareness days so I’m baffled .
Shes definitely done a story about it before. She went AWOL for a few days and when she came back she explained her head wasvin a bad place. She said she had to take time out to sort herself out. This was over a year ago now I'd say. She never said she had anxiety or anything but she said she was very down. Cant say I remember her saying anything on world mental health day.

She definitely hates herself she emotionally eats, has awful skin and then tries to play the funny girl act deep down she hates herself

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here..

I just wish she would look after herself better. I’ve always been ‘bigger’ but never been happy. My size was creeping up and up and I thought enough is enough and made a change and feel so much better for it. The crap food she eats must make her feel awful and no wonder she is tired and napping so then can’t sleep at night. She did say yesterday or whenever that the only relationship her and Millie have is in the sofa.. what a life.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.