Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really struggling with Jess at the moment, used to love her, but now she’s definitely a try hard! The ten minute takeover this morning was as boring as the previous 50, and whilst I’m all for loving the body you have, I do not think she is a good role model, I started following her when she was a size 20(ish) and it just keeps going up and up, I know we all have the capacity to put on a wee bit weight, but she is just ridiculous! And yeah eventually she won’t get clothes to fit if she keeps going on like she is.
I’m not perfect in anyway, and I love a takeaway, cakes etc etc, but ordering double portions and making trips to Lidl just to stock up on cakes is mind boggling (I think they’ve been tonight for this exact purpose) 😔
Anyway, I don’t really know where I was going with this, and really just wanted to agree with everything that had been said previously!

Reactions: 11
I was a little grossed out with food being found in her teeth this morning, even though she didnt have breakfast. Basically food from yesterday 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
not Being funny but I am not exactly skinny and I would be so embarrassed to buy 6 cookies let alone go and bleeping ask them can I have your frozen ones from out the back 😂 THEN go and tell your 50k followers that you bought them PLUS brownies PLUS donuts. Jess love you gotta stop. Eat a bleeping Apple ffs!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly it’s the most passion and drive I’ve seen from her.. and it’s over cookies & brownies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am genuinely starting to believe she has a very unhealthy relationship with food

Reactions: 8
I agree, there is a really unhealthy relationship there. Ultimately, this isn’t sustainable. She can’t carry on as she is forever, something will have to change eventually. Be it for her health, or because the clothes she gets gifted don’t go up to a bigger size for her. I hope to god she makes some changes before she gets any serious healthy concerns

Reactions: 3
Sadly i believe while the money is rolling in, she wont change the bad habits and develop a better relationship with food. Only the last week ive seen...

No breakfast (as stated today)
Milkshakes to cure a thirst
Lots of alcohol
Having that gammon after a lasagne
Lidl cookies and brownies and doughnuts
Very little exercise

Reactions: 7
She seems to have conflated being anti diet culture and actually giving a tit about your health. You can be anti diet culture and still have a sensible "diet" e.g not just eating everything in sight.

She definitely has an unhealthy relationship with food - sometimes when she's looking forward to an event or meal it almost sounds sexual.

Their oven is such a solid visual representation of their total laziness. Doesn't look like it's been cleaned in a few years which is just rancid. No one likes to clean the oven but it can be done in a day!

Reactions: 1
Mine is a bit minging atm to be honest but I wouldn't put it on social media lol. Must clean it tomo actually 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No o e can actually be enjoying this content surely? I feel shes playing up to a stereotype now, or at least trying to be funny about it. If she is not at work or eating then shes lying in bed until gone midday. Shes a young woman, theres no need for it.

Reactions: 5
I’ve followed for a while and use to love her.
Now I just watch and think ‘that can’t be ok’ - to keep piling on the weight, the pair of them.. they live like youngsters who can’t run a house. It’s just a bit bizarre.
Don’t get me wrong I’m like a 16/18, not fat shaming her, but I actually feel concerned for them. Be confident of course, but it’s bingy and unhealthy and sad to watch I think now.

Reactions: 7
That whole cookie situation just makes me feel sick tbh I love a treat as much as the next person but come on all that for a Lidl cookie bordering on sad now. Her content is getting worse by the day and that oven no need 🤢🤮

Honestly. If she never mentions flossing her teeth again it’ll be too soon. This makes me feel physically sick. I don’t want to know about what’s stuck in between your teeth 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.