Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want Paul to be like yanno what jess I don't feel as good as I used to, I'm gonna start eating healthy and maybe do the couch to 5 k once I've lost a little or hey jess I'm gonna join slimming world and start a weight loss insta. I think he's funny and would defo follow him to see him get those cheekbones back 👍
I agree. I don’t know but I think recently he seems so fed up with life when she turns the camera to him. He seems extremely uncomfortable with himself and almost pissed off to be alive. That’s the vibe I’m getting from him anyway.

Reactions: 1
Do you not need to be a safe weight before getting weight loss surgery? She might find she needs to lose a bit before they take her on. Plus they will want to know she has tried everything else first. It's not an easy option either she will have to stop her binging and fat foods.im thinking joining the help groups for diverticulitis has not taught her anything.

Do you not need to be a safe weight before getting weight loss surgery? She might find she needs to lose a bit before they take her on. Plus they will want to know she has tried everything else first. It's not an easy option either she will have to stop her binging and fat foods.im thinking joining the help groups for diverticulitis has not taught her anything.
I think she has to show she can lose weight on her own. If she just got it and didnt show she can change her eating habits then I don't think they'd see the point in doing it as she'd just overeat and gain all the weight back again. Weight loss surgery isn't a quick fix, it's just meant to help you lose weight quickly because you don't want to eat as much anymore. If you stretch the stomach too much by overeating though it basically cancels out the surgery.

Reactions: 1
I don’t begrudge her sleeping in - I’m a naturally tired person and could sleep all day if I wanted to. She seems to have a body clock where she stays up late.

But I don’t find it inspiring to watch her eat a large pizza, chips, a roast and then a chinese in the space of two days - bopo or not, that’s not caring four your body is it?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.