Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also don’t see why she’s needed the long lie this morning when going away, she’s a few hours travel ahead - or is that just me? I arrive for check in or generally earlier and then go do something in the area before going back to whether I’m staying to check in

Wtf is all that food about??? 2 people for 4 days??! Sorry but its absolute gluttony. Is there any proper food in there? I'm only hoping they bring alot of that back with them.
Also it’s not even 4 days. No way will they cook tonight when they arrive and they leave Friday morning so in reality it’s 3 days the food is for

Reactions: 2
Im not defending her, especially as im blocked from seeing her due to me criticising her about short-gate. But when you are carrying a lot of extra weight everything is a massive effort. Hence the breathlessness and naps.

Im similar size to her, and its only by my watching her did i realise that i seriously need to loose weight. Im scared for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Im not defending her, especially as im blocked from seeing her due to me criticising her about short-gate. But when you are carrying a lot of extra weight everything is a massive effort. Hence the breathlessness and naps.

Im similar size to her, and its only by my watching her did i realise that i seriously need to loose weight. Im scared for her.
I’m not much smaller than her so I get that but as I said I don’t nap. Her being fat isn’t the reason she naps, she does it because she is lazy.

Reactions: 5
I’m not much smaller than her so I get that but as I said I don’t nap. Her being fat isn’t the reason she naps, she does it because she is lazy.
likewise, im as big (but trying to change that) it’s definitely just down to laziness with both of them.
I lost a stone before lockdown and Iv put it back again 😭 honestly watching her and how she struggles to breath and just be motivated to do basic jobs has really given me the kick up the ass that I needed to start eating better again

Reactions: 4
The less you do the less energy you have I think. Like if I'm a lazy witch for a few days or eating crap food I'll be wrecked, if I'm busy I won't be tired during the day but will sleep like a baby at night. This has been the same for me no matter what weight, but heavier I was a bit more sluggish in the mornings but this would still happen if I had a pizza a few hours before bed. I may be broken 🍕😂

Reactions: 6
Views look lovely but the owners are right there ! I would be worried they are watching and listening the whole time !

Reactions: 9
The less you do the less energy you have I think. Like if I'm a lazy witch for a few days or eating crap food I'll be wrecked, if I'm busy I won't be tired during the day but will sleep like a baby at night. This has been the same for me no matter what weight, but heavier I was a bit more sluggish in the mornings but this would still happen if I had a pizza a few hours before bed. I may be broken 🍕😂
This is so true, most people I know tend to be consciously healthy 80% of the time and enjoy maybe a meal out at the weekend or a few drinks because if you were eating the way Jess does you’d end up feeling rubbish and sluggish not to mention gaining massive amounts of weight!

Did her mum has bought all that food and drink? If I was very overweight I would be encouraging my child not to end up that way and make changes to be a better role model.

Reactions: 1
Having the owners right there would put me off massively!! I’d be paranoid to use the hot tub because their window is overlooking!
I wonder if she knew when booking, sounded possibly like she might’ve only found that out when arriving 😕
I wonder how they don’t get cabin fever just sitting in a house for days on end? One day in is enough for me, I have to get out and breathe fresh air!

Reactions: 5
Having the owners right there would put me off massively!! I’d be paranoid to use the hot tub because their window is overlooking!
I wonder if she knew when booking, sounded possibly like she might’ve only found that out when arriving 😕
I wonder how they don’t get cabin fever just sitting in a house for days on end? One day in is enough for me, I have to get out and breathe fresh air!
I've been having a look on Air BnB for cottages and always keep an eye out for them mentioning if they live nearby. The thought of them keeping tabs on you is so off-putting! Unfortunately it seems like a lot of Scottish farmers are building wee holiday cottages on their premises and they are getting hard to avoid.

Reactions: 3
I've been having a look on Air BnB for cottages and always keep an eye out for them mentioning if they live nearby. The thought of them keeping tabs on you is so off-putting! Unfortunately it seems like a lot of Scottish farmers are building wee holiday cottages on their premises and they are getting hard to avoid.
I disagree, if you’re not doing anything dodgy what does it matter? My landlord’s house is right in front of mine, he is just going about his business not checking on me ever and if he is who cares. I’ve rented holiday places where the owners are next door and doesn’t put me up nor down - I’m a respectful renter

I disagree, if you’re not doing anything dodgy what does it matter? My landlord’s house is right in front of mine, he is just going about his business not checking on me ever and if he is who cares. I’ve rented holiday places where the owners are next door and doesn’t put me up nor down - I’m a respectful renter

I live in the middle of nowhere anyway and don't really like the thought of going away somewhere secluded to relax and having strangers milling about over the fence. Personal preference I guess!

Reactions: 4
Her story: Jess likes those cows now, 100% she is going to complain when they wake her up tomorrow morning 🤣 I live by a cows field and it happens most days

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.