Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoys me when she goes on saying Jasper wants to move to Dubai. He probably thinks it's all fun and games over there. She probably doesnt tell him there would still be school to attend and not adventuring every day.

Reactions: 3
It annoys me when she goes on saying Jasper wants to move to Dubai. He probably thinks it's all fun and games over there. She probably doesnt tell him there would still be school to attend and not adventuring every day.
And being away from grandparents and family and friends. For all the mindfulness she preaches surely she should be content with what she has, where she lives etc but all she wants is moving to a fake luxury place. Same with body confidence but changing your face and boobs

I i
And being away from grandparents and family and friends. For all the mindfulness she preaches surely she should be content with what she has, where she lives etc but all she wants is moving to a fake luxury place. Same with body confidence but changing your face and boobs
I imagine it's because she has an excuse to strut around in a bikini over there and have men ogling at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I must admit I did laugh today when she was making a big thing on insta stories about Jasper wanting to donate half of his toys to charity and when she asked him about it he said something like “yeah and daddy says if we donate toys he’ll take us to the toy shop and buy us new toys” 😂 Out of the mouths of babes! And Jess was like “yes but that’s not why you’re donating them, right?!!!” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I must admit I did laugh today when she was making a big thing on insta stories about Jasper wanting to donate half of his toys to charity and when she asked him about it he said something like “yeah and daddy says if we donate toys he’ll take us to the toy shop and buy us new toys” 😂 Out of the mouths of babes! And Jess was like “yes but that’s not why you’re donating them, right?!!!” 😂
Love how she said it was unprompted by him no that’s a lie because he said daddy would by us new ones if we give to charity 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what the (I’m assuming mlm) travel business is she’s peddling now?

One of the school mum's sells tropic. You buy something once to support them but you then get harassed about placing another order, having a beauty party or becoming an ambassador. It is the modern day version of cold calling.

Reactions: 7
They look insane! She definitely had far too much put in. I wouldn’t trust an aesthetician that would do that to someone, I thought you’re supposed to start with a little and then build it up?
🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know though, I’ve never had fillers.

It’s such a juxtaposition with her all her natural toxin free stuff she preaches.

It's actually really sad because she is a natural beauty! I'd certainly love to look like that with no make up and my hair just thrown up.

Jesus Christ! I thought it was Lauren Goodger at first glance!! She was SO gorgeous but just looks utterly ridiculous now.

Reactions: 1
She was stunning without all the messing about with her face. She was using one of those silly instragram filters on stories yesterday and it suddenly stopped and she looked so different. Not bad (apart from the lips) just not as put together as with the fake filter. Using these filters are probably damaging her self image of herself.

Looks like all the mummy bloggers are going away together again....that normally means they get drunk and a bunch of new tattle accounts pop up defending them all 🙄

be prepared!

• Haha
Her latest grid post about being in the presence made me chuckle when the photograph is so staged. She had one of the other vloggers take the photo for her, one of the other women she is away with posted a photo of a blogger with a huge, professionally camera taking the posed photo of Jess joking about what it is like when you go away with other vloggers. How is that being in the present?

They have hardly put their phones down on this retreat. If I was away with friends and they were constantly on their phone, trying to get the best shot or boomerang I would think they were so rude but this is their norm.

And look at the comments on her post. The people she is away with telling her what a lovely picture it is and that they love her. People who are in the same room as her logging onto Instagram to make this public declaration. Can they not see how ridiculous this looks. You are meant to be having a fun weekend away but you're communicating with each other over Instagram.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.