Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw on one of the stories from the retreat that some idiot was wearing a hat during breakfast. Should have known who it was.

That is because she hasn't been able to photoshop the picture or had a chance to stick out her bum like she does with her own edited photographs.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She needs to eat some food she's starting to look ridiculous. With her lollypop head overfilled lips and massive hair she's starting to look awful

Reactions: 1
That floor challenge thing.

“Let me put my jumper back on because I literally just did it and it was so easy”

....so she purposely took the jumper off to do the instastory in just her bra for us all to see? 🙄 we’ve seen your boobs plenty Jess, there’s really no need.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She looks like Amy wine house now I think..she needs to start eating!

“Let me put my jumper back on because I literally just did it and it was so easy”

....so she purposely took the jumper off to do the instastory in just her bra for us all to see? 🙄 we’ve seen your boobs plenty Jess, there’s really no need.

In a 👙 now and what’s with all the hair/face touching every time she stories?!? Is this a job/working?? Wouldn’t be out of place on babe station

Attachments

I just saw the stories of her giving us all an eyeful of her cleavage 😲
When all the Mlm businesses fail maybe she can go into the sending private (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) photographs for money business.

Did she actually pick Jasper up from school and shove the kids into a crèche straight away so she can have her spa time? Pretty sure Jenson spent the morning in there too while she was at the gym!

Yeah I think she’s had fillers in her nose too as it’s quite a cracker of a nose isn’t it. Jess loves herself.

WoW another busy productive day for Jessie, booking travel for her customers ( who would that be?!) (MLM business) Tropic selling - these aren’t jobs Jessie that’s by the looks of it a few minutes work from a pc?! She managed to cram in a spa session and work out too though all before school pick up. phew was worried for a second there that with all that #workhustle #mumpreneur #businessowner she wouldn’t have any time to herself today

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get when she does all the normal things like cooking dinner, cleaning the house, ironing clothes etc. She’s always at the gym, the spa, meditating or doing “power hours” for her “businesses”.

• Haha
Or sitting in her car chatting on stories whilst her bored children do anything they can to get her attention.

[/QUOTE]
Yes what nonsense is a power hour, most of us do 8 power hours at work and a few power hours at home after that 😂

• Haha
With the boys being a little bit older now she could get herself a job which provides some kind of security and a steady income. Does she know she is pushing MLM?
I wonder if Pete pays child maintenance or spousal support. Are they divorced yet?
Her life isn’t comparable. I know insta is all about showing the best bits but gyms, meditating and power hours seem to take up all her time.
I’m just curious how she earns enough to rent and keep a similar standard of life to before. Could be on universal credit for all I know and that’s fine.

I’m just curious how she earns enough to rent and keep a similar standard of life to before. Could be on universal credit for all I know and that’s fine.
She does some work (editing I presume?) for Channel Mum when she's not selling MLM tan/selling MLM travel/at gym/having a spa day/meditating/being healed by crystals/having her lips inflated/getting her nails done/posting photos of her arse.

• Haha
“Content planning” for her channel when she barely posts, and when she does it’s the same minimalism/cleaning routine bs. Ok hun

Reactions: 2
Bloody heck that air purifier she’s been advertising recently has gone to her head. She shared a quote stating if you suffer, it’s because of you nothing else is responsible or something along those lines. What utter dross, really Jessie?? Later on someone else pointed out it’s a vile cult leader she’s quoting 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.