Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like Jess and do find her relatable especially when I’m going through some tough relationship issues. I also feel like she comes across as very fragile and like she’s trying to convince herself she’s fine and strong and feeling better when she’s not. How awful :(

She’s the only single mum family blogger that I follow, is there any others?

Yes, her lips are huge now and just as she has featured in an article about accepting your body the way it is for a magazine article.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Not to mention the boob job and spending every day in the gym, but remember to accept your body for the way it is ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to mention the boob job and spending every day in the gym, but remember to accept your body for the way it is ;)
And the fact she has hair extensions in. Her hair is shoulder length. Not exactly giving off the natural vibe when you’ve altered most of yourself.

Reactions: 3
No idea if Pete is financially supporting his boys, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Any man who can take away his wife/mother of his children's income (when he closed her blog first time around) and spends most of his time seemingly with different women getting pissed, probably doesn't take his responsibilities seriously.

I used to love Jess, it's a shame she has gone down this route.

Reactions: 4
Just watch her insta story haven’t watch in ages her lips look so bad!!!! Is that recent or have the been like that for a while!?? X

Her lips!! Oh Jess!! I think she’s stayed of SM because she knows they look bad! Please let them be and never do it again, whatever she may be she is really attractive and needs nothing doing to her face.

Her lips look so bumpy and stretched! I can’t get over what a difference they make to her overall look. She was really naturally pretty before.

Reactions: 1
This new travel business looks iffy to me. She doesn't explain how she is able to get big discounts or who she actually works for.
I do hope that her followers look into the details of this properly before either signing up to do the same or handing over money for a holiday.

This new travel business looks iffy to me. She doesn't explain how she is able to get big discounts or who she actually works for.
I do hope that her followers look into the details of this properly before either signing up to do the same or handing over money for a holiday.
It’s definitely the same this Ellis Sara Smith does. You have to pay £160 joining fee and then a monthly fee (I think) to be able to access the deals. Then you get money by recruiting new people to your team. It’s just another MLM like Tropic, Younique, Arbonne etc etc

• Wow
I can't decide whether she has questionable morals for promoting a pyramid scheme to her followers, or whether she just isn't bright enough to see her latest #bossgirl venture for what it is. 🤔

Also, her lips look really sore. 😳

I can't decide whether she has questionable morals for promoting a pyramid scheme to her followers, or whether she just isn't bright enough to see her latest #bossgirl venture for what it is. 🤔

Also, her lips look really sore. 😳
I think when she and Pete split she was on her arse for money, it's obvious he was earning money for his job and keeping her. (Ahem not saying, we all know what)... but obviously she needed money for a house she couldn't afford and the "promises" these MLM preach out could be tempting to someone desperate, and she has two kids to think about so she got sucked in. Obviously she has a following so it's easier for her to get up the ranks.
My sister in law is very well off and socially active unlike myself. And even she got sucked in to MLMs which she then tried recruiting me. She didn't last long at them as obviously unlike jess, she doesnt have a few thousand sheep flocking behind.

I applaud her for becoming more independent I really do, but by god shes gotten so miserable, I honestly think shes depressed. Her videos are so melancholy to what they used to be.

I think she had them done abroad because they look awful. She seems to only have had her top lip done? They’ve got worse too so whether she had them done whilst away and saw the botch & tried to get them evened out here I don’t know but they look bleeping awful.

Her voice really gets on my nerves. It's like she's over pronouncing every word. Maybe it because I'm from the south west and we have awful accents 😂

With all the money she spends on herself did she really send jasper to his school nativity in trackies, a black top and a teatowel on his head? What a lazy witch. Buy the kid a bleeping outfit, cut holes in a baggy top of yours for him if you truly have no money but that is outrageous. He looked so ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.