Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought 'power hour' was bad enough now it is 'wifiwage'. Jesus, why comes up with these wankey terms.

What I don't understand is how she is still affording her lifestyle with the money from her "jobs".
She isn't doing any regular youtube/brand work like she used too. And she seems to be concentrating on tropic and the holiday company. I have around 25 friends who have all done mlm selling. For numerous companies. Tropic included. They always start off saying how it has changed their lives, they are a boss babe blah blah and with a year all have quit due to the fact all the "promises" they were given never come to fruition. So how is she affording gym membership, to clothe and feed her and the boys. Take them out, pay house bills.... All on mlm?

Reactions: 4
What I don't understand is how she is still affording her lifestyle with the money from her "jobs".
She isn't doing any regular youtube/brand work like she used too. And she seems to be concentrating on tropic and the holiday company. I have around 25 friends who have all done mlm selling. For numerous companies. Tropic included. They always start off saying how it has changed their lives, they are a boss babe blah blah and with a year all have quit due to the fact all the "promises" they were given never come to fruition. So how is she affording gym membership, to clothe and feed her and the boys. Take them out, pay house bills.... All on mlm?
Maybe there’s a reason we always see her in her bra 😜🙄

Reactions: 1
I think MLMs are probably easier to make “successful” if you already have 20k followers to sell to and recruit from.

I still don’t know how she’s earning enough for £1000+ rent, gym membership for the whole family, holidays and spa days, lip fillers etc

Maybe Pete is generous with maintenance payments or a decent divorce settlement?

Reactions: 4
Remember she ( like a lot of influencers) get a lot of stuff for free, the gym membership was gifted ( probably still is) holidays are often gifted, clothes etc are sent from brands, now she will have rent etc to pay so I’m assuming pete gives her child support? By law he’d have to un less he is pulling a flanker and saying he’s not earning.

She gets a hefty amount from Pete per month & does claim universal credit. She’s being dropped by channel mum too.

(We have a mutual friend)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She gets a hefty amount from Pete per month & does claim universal credit. She’s being dropped by channel mum too.

(We have a mutual friend)
I did wonder about channel mum. She hasn't mentioned them in such a long time.
I don't really understand benifits.what is universal credit for? Like why do you qualify for it?

I am not surprised she is being dropped by CM. Her content is poor and less of a parenting channel. Her main focus is her Mlm businesses and practically living at David Lloyd. It's a shame because she really could have used being a single parent to highlight real issues.

Reactions: 6
I used to LOVE watching her stories/videos because she used to be so open about all the ups and downs that comes with parenting, and could actually give some helpful tips on certain subjects. It’s somehow comforting to see other moms struggle like I do. But now it’s all about #ad #ownbusiness, positivity quotes and power hour. I just don’t find her relatable anymore.
I’m glad she got a good settlement from Pete, but how in the world she has time to workout and self care so much?! I have a nanny and relatively available husband, yet I still can’t make time for gym/spa. My to do list is never ending, just like my laundry basket. Maybe she needs to show how she time manages because she seems to excel at that. I clearly suck at it.

Reactions: 3
I used to LOVE watching her stories/videos because she used to be so open about all the ups and downs that comes with parenting, and could actually give some helpful tips on certain subjects. It’s somehow comforting to see other moms struggle like I do. But now it’s all about #ad #ownbusiness, positivity quotes and power hour. I just don’t find her relatable anymore.
I’m glad she got a good settlement from Pete, but how in the world she has time to workout and self care so much?! I have a nanny and relatively available husband, yet I still can’t make time for gym/spa. My to do list is never ending, just like my laundry basket. Maybe she needs to show how she time manages because she seems to excel at that. I clearly suck at it.
She has time to work out/spa days as she dumps her kids in crèche all time and during day jasper is at school anyway. She hasn’t got a proper job apart from an hour here and there “working” online. Her parents treat her like a spoilt princess and help out loads rather than telling her to put her boobs away. Please don’t compare your life to hers, yours is real life and I’m sure you are doing a great job.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You can claim UC if you have less than £16K in savings and a low income. Depending on her figures and whether CMS is included she could have nearly all her rent covered.

Shouldn’t she be saying her David Lloyd membership is gifted if that’s the case? I would love to know how much she’s making from these mlm schemes!

She pays for her David Lloyd club membership but I think the Mintyard stuff she used to do was gifted. That must have ended though as she hasn’t been there for ages...guess it’s not worth actually paying for!

Reactions: 2
Is that Pete in Jamaica?

Get ready for insecure jess to post some attention seeking pictures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is on her tropics trip and showing us just how thick she is 'oh look we' ve got two showers, oh no that's a toilet'.

From her stories looks like it's going to be another trip where everyone is busy pointing phones at their own face. And boomerangs with coronavirus health masks on are not cool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.