Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all the money she spends on herself did she really send jasper to his school nativity in trackies, a black top and a teatowel on his head? What a lazy witch. Buy the kid a bleeping outfit, cut holes in a baggy top of yours for him if you truly have no money but that is outrageous. He looked so ridiculous.
You’re totally right, you can see the other kids in the background with proper costumes. It’s pretty easy to scrape a costume together from a charity shop too if she’s short on cash....which is pretty doubtful!

she seems to forget a lot of school things like non uniform days, packed lunches, water bottles and has to drop them back into the office later in the day so it wouldn’t surprise me if she just forgot about the costume and had to just send him in with something on the day.

Her priorities seem misguided sometimes. like the other day, making the kids eat breakfast in the car because she’s running late for school but making sure she had time to meditate 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She wouldn't forget a hairdresser, gym or lip filler appointment. As important as 'self care' (cringe at that phase) there is also a lot to be said for get the duck on with it and put your children first.

Reactions: 6
Some of her q&a questions tonight seem to be directed towards us....
....but of course, she never reads here!

Reactions: 1
With all the money she spends on herself did she really send jasper to his school nativity in trackies, a black top and a teatowel on his head? What a lazy witch. Buy the kid a bleeping outfit, cut holes in a baggy top of yours for him if you truly have no money but that is outrageous. He looked so ridiculous.
Bit harsh...

It looks like that’s what the school asked for.

If you don’t mind me asking, you seem to really dislike her. Has she ever done something to you or someone close to you?

Bit harsh...

It looks like that’s what the school asked for.

If you don’t mind me asking, you seem to really dislike her. Has she ever done something to you or someone close to you?

Weird all your messages are giving very detailed defences of Jess. Hello there you 👋🏼 Made another account have we?

Some of her q&a questions tonight seem to be directed towards us....
....but of course, she never reads here!

She literally has made an account to respond to stuff. We all know schools say ‘black clothing’ to account for those who can’t afford costumes but I’ve seen some beautiful handmade costumes in my nativity days. I can’t believe she made them have breakfast in the car, that’s awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s so embarrassingly transparent. Within minutes of me mentioning how little effort she put in with jaspers outfit, she constructs fake questions to justify herself. Jess get off tattle, you cant be on any high horse when we’ve seen the vitriolic stuff you wrong on here slandering Petes then girlfriend

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have Pete’s Instagram? Her Q&s have made me want to have a snoop!
Yeah, he’s been posting photos of him and his new girlfriend. They went to Miami for his birthday and posted lots of stories etc. I don’t think he’s “flaunting” it, just seems like normal behaviour at the start of a new relationship.

Weird all your messages are giving very detailed defences of Jess. Hello there you 👋🏼 Made another account have we?
Hmmm all of her messages are defending Jess with lots of personal information. Funny how her bestie Thismamalife was on a long and boring drive to Scotland all night as well...lots of time on her hands.

Winniethepoo is either Jess or Sarah for sure.

I’m not Jess or Sarah, but who cares how Jasper was dressed for his nativity - whether the school asked or not. There are seriously more things to worry about and pick on than that. I feel sorry for her, unless you’ve been through a divorce with two young kids with an hole ex then I guess it’s hard to understand or empathise.

Lol I guess anyone who’s anyhow more sympathetic of Jess is automatically “outed” as Jess hiding behind a fake account. Sorry to disappoint you but I am definitely not her.

I used to know her, thought she was a lovely person, and I still do. Never saw her be mean to anyone. Even though I’m not in a similar situation, I really feel for her.

P.S. I don’t even know who Sarah is. I only follow Jess before she became a “mommy influencer”. I knew her before Pete and all that drama.

Last edited:
Yeah, he’s been posting photos of him and his new girlfriend. They went to Miami for his birthday and posted lots of stories etc. I don’t think he’s “flaunting” it, just seems like normal behaviour at the start of a new relationship.
please can you tell me his handle?

I would have more sympathy for her if she hadn't taken him back the first time after he tried to ruin her career by taking down her blog and now there are lots of indirect digs at him. He always came across as a complete knob to me and I am sure she has had a really crap time with him but either tell the whole story or keep it completely off of your social media. She can't have it both ways.

Lol I guess anyone who’s anyhow more sympathetic of Jess is automatically “outed” as Jess hiding behind a fake account. Sorry to disappoint you but I am definitely not her.

I used to know her, thought she was a lovely person, and I still do. Never saw her be mean to anyone. Even though I’m not in a similar situation, I really feel for her.

P.S. I don’t even know who Sarah is. I only follow Jess before she became a “mommy influencer”. I knew her before Pete and all that drama.

Give it up Jess, you came on here on multiple fake accounts before and used them to defame a woman dating your ex. You said she was a druggie and didn’t look after her children properly. You have 0 moral high ground. You come on here to defend yourself then minutes later post your stories that publicly defend why jasper wore what he did. Not the sharpest tool in the box. Stick to tropic as I’m sure you’ll be dropped / demoted by channel mum soon.

I would have more sympathy for her if she hadn't taken him back the first time after he tried to ruin her career by taking down her blog and now there are lots of indirect digs at him. He always came across as a complete knob to me and I am sure she has had a really crap time with him but either tell the whole story or keep it completely off of your social media. She can't have it both ways.

Yeah I dislike him too but she isn’t telling everyone anymore how she threw things at him etc I’m sorry but if that was the other way around everyone would be screaming domestic violence. I remember she spoke about it on a live when she went to that women’s yoga place a year or so ago.

I see that she hasn't made the New Year Resolution to stop posting the tits and arse shots. Put them away woman. No one can take your body positively, love yourself, bullshit seriously when you fill your lips with chemicals.
I always fill that those photos are posted to get Peter's attention not to empower other women.

Reactions: 6
I see that she hasn't made the New Year Resolution to stop posting the tits and arse shots. Put them away woman. No one can take your body positively, love yourself, bullshit seriously when you fill your lips with chemicals.
I always fill that those photos are posted to get Peter's attention not to empower other women.

Of course they are. Someone who’s had boob jobs and fillers can’t be preaching self love. Nothing screams self love any less than altering your body.

Just saw this on insta 😂 seemed appropriate for Jess’s thread on here
9EF00372-B1F0-458C-95F7-F73BC8927EDC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor deluded Jess. Pushing Dubai as a holiday destination. Maybe worth switching on the news and seeing what is happening in the Middle East right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor deluded Jess. Pushing Dubai as a holiday destination. Maybe worth switching on the news and seeing what is happening in the Middle East right now.
She wouldn’t know about current affairs if they smacked her in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.