Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on here said she would be starting a travel business whilst she was in Dubai. Another commission based business. She is going to kill her social media career with all these branched out sidelines. I don't think Pete is paying anything towards the boys so can understand her reasoning but better to concentrate on one and do it well than lots of mini business ventures.

What annoys me most when insta mums have thier lips or faces done is they mention it when they normally can't wait to tell you about the latest hair product or face cream they are using.

I would have so much more respect for Jess and Co if they said 'yeah I had fillers / botox ect..' and the reason they felt the need for it especially when they claim to be about body confidence.

Reactions: 2
Omg,,,,!!!! Her lips!!! And she does not mention it! Like WTF!! They look awful, but it’s like do not mention, nobody will notice!!

Reactions: 1
You can achieve this look for free by catching a nasty head cold and wiping your nose too frequently with cheap toilet roll, both drying out and irritating the skin on your upper lip resulting in it being puffy, red and sore looking.

• Haha
She’ll be dropped by channel mum soon, calling this now. She’s not doing any of their suggested topics they give their salaried girls (which she is). Her contract will end and not be renewed. Shame she went to MLM because they literally take advantage of single mums. So wrong.

Reactions: 7
Her post today is a bit insensitive. It’s 11th of November, Remembrance Day and she’s all “happy 11.11 guys...hippie moon love blah blah blah”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg another pyramid business scheme 🙈🙈🙈
...as predicted.

Don’t call it a pyramid scheme though, she’s just sharing an amazing opportunity with us all and encouraging us to become empowered boss babes out of the goodness of her heart.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
...as predicted.

Don’t call it a pyramid scheme though, she’s just sharing an amazing opportunity with us all and encouraging us to become empowered boss babes out of the goodness of her heart.🙄
Hahah please 😂 its the bit where she offers to open up a few spaces on her team that gets me. Howling. Just get a proper job hun!

• Haha
Omg,,,,!!!! Her lips!!! And she does not mention it! Like WTF!! They look awful, but it’s like do not mention, nobody will notice!!
Such a shame she felt she needed to do this, she was gorgeous before. It’s not just her lips, her face is so much fuller too

So Petes been back in the country again and seemingly hasn’t seen Jasper or Jenson....plenty of pics and videos of Rhys though 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't want him sharing photos of the boys if he sees them as it doesn't fit into her boss babe single mumma bollocks.

She seems to have a LOT of free time for a single mom. No insult there, everyone deserves a break, but she goes on ALOT how she does it all herself.

Reactions: 4
Whilst in Dubai she hinted that she was the only one supporting the boys financially so maybe things have turned really bad between the pair.

Whilst in Dubai she hinted that she was the only one supporting the boys financially so maybe things have turned really bad between the pair.

I dislike Jess a lot. But Pete’s family are pretty poisonous so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s stopped the contact. Or he only sees them with her parents there or something. Pete strikes me as the type to leave them with his family on the few days he has them. That being said, he’s always had Rhys so I can’t grasp the issue.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.