Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tagging her celebrity crushes with that photo as the background, i cannot stop laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m guessing she’s hoping one of them might fly from LA to Hampshire for those bee sting lips and boobs that seem to live on different continents πŸ˜… not obvious at all Jess πŸ˜‚

I was coming on to say the same thing. Then a story or two later she's posting a picture of herself with hardly any clothes on.

Reactions: 2
Tagging her celebrity crushes with that photo as the background, i cannot stop laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m guessing she’s hoping one of them might fly from LA to Hampshire for those bee sting lips and boobs that seem to live on different continents πŸ˜… not obvious at all Jess πŸ˜‚
I’ve just gone to look πŸ™ˆ how embarrassing honestly! Boobs look fake as anything too πŸ™ˆ not a good job they did with them πŸ₯Ί

Reactions: 1
🀣🀣🀣 I came here to say the same!!! Omg she’s an embarrassment tagging them over that photo of herself as well!! Guess that was just incase they had a look 🀣🀣🀣

Well.... 🀣🀣🀣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Reeks of desperation
All celebrity life coaches are ridiculous. It's a current fad they have jumped on, like being a PT was a couple of years ago. But I wonder what the more old school mind coaches think of the likes of jess making a mockery of their profession?

Reactions: 4
I’ve unfollowed. I used to enjoy her content when she was a mum blogger, but I don’t relate to her at all. The pictures Sarah has taken this weekend on their date are ridiculous. Imagine being out in public posing like that. I’m embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 5
What on earth is going on with her boobs???! They are both pointing in opposite directions and look far too big for her body. Also, tan lines...??

Reactions: 3
All celebrity life coaches are ridiculous. It's a current fad they have jumped on, like being a PT was a couple of years ago. But I wonder what the more old school mind coaches think of the likes of jess making a mockery of their profession?
I'm studying my ass off (psychology with counselling), to hopefully become a psychologist; it drives me insane when these influencers do an online course for 12 weeks and think they can solve the world's problems.

Reactions: 14
I'm studying my ass off (psychology with counselling), to hopefully become a psychologist; it drives me insane when these influencers do an online course for 12 weeks and think they can solve the world's problems.
Exactly!

It’s an actual science that takes years of studying. She spent one evening a week reading quotes and learning chants. πŸ™„

Not. The. Same!

Reactions: 7
Honest to God, that photo she used when tagging those men is one of the most cringy things I have ever seen. She obviously picked the one that responded as she knew she had a good chance of getting his attention (nowhere near as famous as the other two! Completely different league).

She has lost the plot.

Reactions: 6
Anyone remember, after the first breakup with Pete, she went through a phase of tagging Craig David in loads of stories πŸ˜‚ then it was Callum Best!

It just screams desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone remember, after the first breakup with Pete, she went through a phase of tagging Craig David in loads of stories πŸ˜‚ then it was Callum Best!

omg yes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bleeping cringe!

Didn't she end up going on a date with callum best?

• Wow
It's a bit sad that a woman who claims to be all about women empowerment and finding the best version of herself feels the need to flash photos of her fake boobs to try and grab the attention of a celebrity. It just streams of insecurity and desperation.

Reactions: 8
It's a bit sad that a woman who claims to be all about women empowerment and finding the best version of herself feels the need to flash photos of her fake boobs to try and grab the attention of a celebrity. It just streams of insecurity and desperation.
Why she needed to post that answer with that photo so bloody desperate πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜±

One of her top home comforts is her altar? Wtf? Does she live in a church now or is she referring to her bedside cabinet with a salt lamp and incense sticks on?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.