Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her top home comforts is her altar? Wtf? Does she live in a church now or is she referring to her bedside cabinet with a salt lamp and incense sticks on?
Or ALTER as she called it..... I miss the old Jess who used to do cleaning videos and declutters.....

Reactions: 5
All the stories of her talking about her shite ‘healing business’ should be marked AD!! if she can’t get that right after how many years she’s been doing it god knows what this new venture will be like!! Fools and their money!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

wants to do courses as her focus rather than 1:1. Why? So she can help more people AKA make more money with minimum effort 😀

Reactions: 7
"Hello Lovelies, if you could all part with your £300 for my 12 week course which should start in September if I can work out how to do it. Bear with me though as my time keeping isn't great, just ask my doctors receptionist. On this mind blowing course I will ramble on and try and remember the key words from the mlm selling courses I've been on but don't actually have any understanding of what I'm saying. Please sign up as I'm not making as much money from Tropics now that I can't earn money from signing mugs up to join my team. I'm a poor single mama trying to earn enough for my lip fillers and gym membership and although I've been meditating and manifesting for a rich boyfriend Callum Best and Johnny from Love Island haven't been won over by my bikini and gym wear shots yet"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How many time do you need to say self limiting beliefs until you have hypnotised people into buying into your scam... Asking for a friend 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ellis Sara Smith recently launched something similar, more business coaching rather than life coaching, and it doesn’t appear to have been an instant success.
I do think that Jess will suck in a few desperate and vulnerable women with her false promises and MLM saleswoman jargon.

I bet part of this course includes an #afflink to sign up with the Love Island dudes coaching programme and so the terrible cycle will continue.

Don’t forget! Jess didn’t even PAY for this coaching accreditation that she’s trying to Sell to everyone. She won it. FOR FREE!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s written a 12 week course herself!? Is it some sort of franchise and she’s selling it for someone else?

Reactions: 4
I’m tempted to sign up for the free 5 day course just to see what kind of content it includes...im expecting it to be lots of asking yourself “why?” and talking to your “higher self” 🙄
I can’t believe she’s expecting people to pay £300+ and she’s using Facebook as part of the content! It’s not particularly difficult or expensive to add a forum or message board to a website. Surely she could have done that to seem a bit more professional!

• Haha
I’m tempted to sign up for the free 5 day course just to see what kind of content it includes...im expecting it to be lots of asking yourself “why?” and talking to your “higher self” 🙄
I can’t believe she’s expecting people to pay £300+ and she’s using Facebook as part of the content! It’s not particularly difficult or expensive to add a forum or message board to a website. Surely she could have done that to seem a bit more professional!
i mean are there people stupid enough to pay £300 to get advice from her!????? 🙄🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Jess, found a client for you. Fellow mummy blogger. Goes by the name brummy mummy. Life's up the shitter and could really use your life coaching expertise 😂😂

• Haha
100 people signed up already 😲 I bet 99% of those were the free course.

• Wow
100 people signed up already 😲 I bet 99% of those were the free course.
100%.
Question. After you have completed the 12 week course by jess, are you then as qualified on life coaching as she is? Considering she only did a 12 week course herself? 🤔 Does the pupil become the teacher?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How can she possibly get invested into 100 different women with 100 different stories? This isn’t a one size fits all thing! Life coaching is personal and dependent on a million possible variables from one person to the next.

There’s people asking if the course is suitable for them whilst suffering from depression! Imagine if you pay £300, follow the course perfectly but don’t feel any different at the end because the course wasn’t tailored to your needs. You’d blame yourself and think you did something wrong which is a pretty harmful to a vulnerable person!

Reactions: 9
How can she possibly get invested into 100 different women with 100 different stories? This isn’t a one size fits all thing! Life coaching is personal and dependent on a million possible variables from one person to the next.

There’s people asking if the course is suitable for them whilst suffering from depression! Imagine if you pay £300, follow the course perfectly but don’t feel any different at the end because the course wasn’t tailored to your needs. You’d blame yourself and think you did something wrong which is a pretty harmful to a vulnerable person!
This hits the nail on the head.
Jess you'd better pull a bloody good trick out of your sleeve for these people joining your course to help them in some way. You dont want to hear this but you were vulnerable and you was sucked in by all this, I'm not saying it's a total bad thing, but you my girl have lost your way, there used to be passion in you doing your vlogs, even your writing style has changed, there is no passion and I'm not going to sit here and not have a say when we are on the outside looking in (those looking in from outside gets a clearer picture). When the mind is spiralling all funky things can happen and you will not see it. And I'm sorry I have to say this, but did I read right that you left your children alone with a dog eating their breakfast whilst you medited to release you chakra or whatever, that such a silly think to do, even with a small dog. It only takes one slip up for a dog to feel threatened and it will turn, even the most placid of dogs, if I'm wrong I apologise for this tangent, but children do not understand personal space or how strong they are especially and Jensons Age and dogs are animals at the end if the day, I love my dogs and trust them a fair bit, but never alone with a child. If your new to owning a dog I get it you can forget but don't let forget turn to regret.
But as for these MLMs get on YouTube and look for Anti-MLM, theres alot of it, and with facts and proof in black and white on the screen of how much of a con it is. And life coaching. You have a fragile mind and even though it takes one to know one (hence why I'm writing this) it doesn't mean that a 12 week course is the miracle, and "helping" others with the same need in life can cause problems for someone, if not you, someone else who think they failed. How do you think they will cope if they think like that. It will do more harm and good.

Now jess I dont dislike you, I'm just a viewer watching someone who's content I used to enjoy falling into a rabbit hole. I'm not a mean person, and if this comes across harsh, I dont mean it with malice, I mean it with kindness.

This mornings half naked stories 😳 so cringeworthy.
🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm no prude. But there just no need, I mean you could see her va Jay Jay 🤷‍♀️ and the I'm more covered than a bikini line. Well this is supposed to be your job, your a lifestyle coach not a fitness model/bikini model/PT. So if you were a police woman or accountant would you turn up to work dressed in knickers and a bra?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.