Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of these insta mums are vile but Jess is the most self indulgent, irresponsible bimbo out there. Giving herself a foot rub while her two young children eat breakfast unsupervised. Doesn’t take much for a child to start choking, and the other is expected to summon his mother from her chakra. What an absolute c*** of a person. Better off with their shitshow father.

Reactions: 7
She was meant to be announcing her next exciting, mind blowing venture on Monday. All the meditation and mood boarding doesn't seem to help with her time keeping or organisational skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know all the questions about the new venture are classed as market research, but fml, are we doing the job for you?!

Reactions: 2
She’s clearly going to be launching some coaching courses that’ll cost £100++ and just email some pdf and links to her videos.

Ellis Sara Smith has just done the same thing. Jess joined the same travel MLM as her too. Its just one thing after another for these money grabbers.

Reactions: 3
When she talks about life coaching or any of her hippy dippy tit it sounds like someone repeating something she has read rather than someone with a deep knowledge or real understanding of what she was talking about

Remember when she went away for the weekend with the instamums and was reading from that quote a day book but couldn't explain what the quote meant. More fool anyone who signs up for coaching with her. She'll get the date wrong, flog you tropic but very much doubt you'll get any serious life coaching.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear I thought she said she wakes up and does some forward rolls to wake up her chakra 😂 had to listen a few times as you never know what these crazy cults get upto 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What in gods name is she waffling on about? Foot rubs,hand tapping and chanting is she serious lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Three minutes! Three minutes of banging your hands together and making a weird noise. 😂 what on earth is that supposed to do for anyone?

Absolutely lost the plot.

• Haha
what the duck!!! I’m starting to think Pete has a lucky escape when they split. She’s a strange one.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He is a twit. I was so happy for her when they split. I really liked her back then and thought it was the best thing for her. I hated watching clogs with him on. He always gave me the creeps. Same as Rebecca lambs Steve 🤢 but the splits ruined her. She's actually gone down the oddest path.

New thread suggestion:
Self care and meditation is what I'm about, who needs to be a mummy when you've got tropics to flout.

I actually miss the old Jess.. sad as duck, I know, but I enjoyed her organising videos and day in the life! I used to find her pretty motivating 😅

How sad to be upstairs filming some tit on your Matt to strangers on the internet while your children are sitting eating breakfast downstairs alone 💔

Jess was a natural beauty. I was reminded of her when I watched The Secrets She Keeps on iplayer, one of the main characters was a bit of a doppelgänger. Poor Jess, hope she finds happiness soon.

How are we meant to take her seriously as a life coach-spiritual goddess-chakra guru with her psycho babble motivational blurb when she posts photos of her massive boobs in bikinis? The two don’t go together!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On her main page stories she is reminding people that her Mlm tropics page is only for her customers and not other tropics sellers or customers who buy through another seller. This is apparently because she wants to respect her customers privacy (shame she doesn't have that same consideration for her boys). It has absolutely nothing to do with people buying fabulous, mind blowing, change your life products with someone else and Jess not getting commission. No, that's not her motive at all.

Reactions: 5
She’s totally had another lip filler top up. It’s such a shame she feels the need for that.

Has she ever denied getting her lips done? Its very clear to see she has had them done.

I've got no issue what so ever with people getting enhancements/surgery etc but don't preach how you love all things natural and then pump your body full of chemicals and claim the way you look is down to an over priced cream sold by a pyramid scheme company.

No wonder young people have such complexities when it comes to body image.

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.