Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever denied getting her lips done? Its very clear to see she has had them done.

I've got no issue what so ever with people getting enhancements/surgery etc but don't preach how you love all things natural and then pump your body full of chemicals and claim the way you look is down to an over priced cream sold by a pyramid scheme company.

No wonder young people have such complexities when it comes to body image.
This is what annoys me about Tropic. One girl I know of round here is top of the Tropic pyramid but has had loads of ‘work’ done - yet claims it’s the skincare, the lip gloss, the make up... yet it’s obvious she’s had stuff done with her hefty commission!

Reactions: 1
She literally looks like shes been stung by a bee 🤦‍♀️
Awhile ago I thought that she had a cold sore outbreak, but on closer inspection it seems to be the injection site.

I know I've said this many times, but here I go again: her lips look so, so sore!

Reactions: 2
She did admit it but I expect only because it was so very obvious. Those lips blew up overnight.

Reactions: 2
Jess is so naturally pretty, sad to see she has done this to her face. It’s clear the breakup has ruined her confidence...(and understandably so)

Reactions: 3
Used to really like her but i’ve had to unfollow her today. She has lost the plot and only thinks of herself. Selfish !

Reactions: 6
Her grid definitely doesn’t look like a mummy blogger page anymore. It looks more like a Love Island reject/wannabe glamour model page.

Reactions: 9
Her grid definitely doesn’t look like a mummy blogger page anymore. It looks more like a Love Island reject/wannabe glamour model page.
I can't tell if the posing and half naked pouting is to try and make Pete jealous or to try and attach a new mate. The photos can't be aimed at mums, women in need of skin care or wanting life couching. She looks more suited to casting couch than being the one offering advise.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is what annoys me about Tropic. One girl I know of round here is top of the Tropic pyramid but has had loads of ‘work’ done - yet claims it’s the skincare, the lip gloss, the make up... yet it’s obvious she’s had stuff done with her hefty commission!
I'm a Tropic Ambassador (4 years now don't shoot me!) And I hate it when other Ambassadors have work done and don't own up to it - or use bloody filters. The whole point is how good the stuff is, not your feckin' phone filter!!!
I make sure all my pics are done in daylight, no filter and that occasionally gets me sales as it does well for my skin. I'm not anti injectibles (each to their own) but think it's not doing the business any favours when unscrupulous Ambassadors don't own up to it. As well as it going against the natural side of the business <insert facepalm>

• Heart
I'm a Tropic Ambassador (4 years now don't shoot me!) And I hate it when other Ambassadors have work done and don't own up to it - or use bloody filters. The whole point is how good the stuff is, not your feckin' phone filter!!!
I make sure all my pics are done in daylight, no filter and that occasionally gets me sales as it does well for my skin. I'm not anti injectibles (each to their own) but think it's not doing the business any favours when unscrupulous Ambassadors don't own up to it. As well as it going against the natural side of the business <insert facepalm>
That’s what’s annoying - don’t preach about the natural, ethical, no nasties / toxins in your skin, and then sell the product with a face full of fillers and your fake boobs! This girl is pally with Jess, they’re just as bad as each other.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That’s what’s annoying - don’t preach about the natural, ethical, no nasties / toxins in your skin, and then sell the product with a face full of fillers and your fake boobs! This girl is pally with Jess, they’re just as bad as each other.
I love that more and more people are discovering how lovely the products and company are (genuinely they are the loveliest company and expect a fair level playing field for all involved, will not allow stock hoarding, no paid promotion ads etc) but it frustrates me how many jumped on the bandwagon so to speak. And dont have the passion.
Making the high 'gram followers to advocates and giving them higher achievement expectations for trips etc was lovely for us normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Her chakra is blocked 😢 She has written out a long winded post for the grid full of her hippy dippy tit and after 9 hours has 3 comments and one of those is her mum.

• Haha
Her chakra is blocked 😢 She has written out a long winded post for the grid full of her hippy dippy tit and after 9 hours has 3 comments and one of those is her mum.
She thought it was clear, but the woman was adiment it wasn't. 🤷‍♀️ What can you do. Nothing worse than a blocked chakra 😩
How can anyone take her seriously as their life coach when she doesn't even know when her own chakra is blocked 🙄

• Haha
She really has lost her way, she used to spill about loving blogging etc, now she's just a flogger. No wonder she's only getting 3 comments at a push.

Her minimalism and cleaning content used to get a lot of interaction and response as did her family updates. People were genuinely invested in her and her family. Not many people give a tit about her hippy mumbo jumbo that she doesn’t even understand herself!

It was a bit of a stretch when she tried to transition into “travel blogger” after visiting a few all inclusives with a camera drone but the jump to life coach is just too much. No one is going with her this time!

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:
Lips and tits, chakra blocked
Blogger to flogger, what a shock!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She bought herself a notebook that says “Me First” on it 😂 if there is one person that doesn’t need reminding to put themselves first it’s Jess!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She bought herself a notebook that says “Me First” on it 😂 if there is one person that doesn’t need reminding to put themselves first it’s Jess!
I get tired thinking about how much effort she puts into her "me time". I will giver her that. It seems like a full time job being so self absorbed

• Haha
Tagging her celebrity crushes with that photo as the background, i cannot stop laughing 😂😂😂 I’m guessing she’s hoping one of them might fly from LA to Hampshire for those bee sting lips and boobs that seem to live on different continents 😅 not obvious at all Jess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.