Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the 'if people are mean about you, and it bothers you, you have to heal as your have issues' 😳 this woman is dangerous. Like seriously, she's unhinged. If people are mean, and it hurts, it means your human. It doesn't mean you are a problem. Plus for someone who doesn't care what others think, that was 6 slides talking about not caring 😏😂
Sweet baby Jesus! Just watched her stories and discovered that she actually studied Psychology?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She says she doesn't do parenting youtube videos anymore because the boys are getting older and she wants to respect there privacy. Good on you Jess I thought to myself.
Then in her very next breath 'there is a video going live soon though and the boys are in it. It's for an AD if you could show your support'.

Reactions: 3
Sweet baby Jesus! Just watched her stories and discovered that she actually studied Psychology?!
She did an undergrad degree in psychology which actually doesn’t qualify you for anything, it covers basic psychological principles and research methods etc but nothing to do with practising as a psychologist, that takes a further 3 year doctorate level training course and to get onto the highly competitive training course you need significant experience working in relevant mental health roles.

Reactions: 4
"i love myself more than anything in this world" and that right there is the reason that I would never go to her for advice or coaching. Love yourself absolutely. But my children will always be the things I love most in the World. Always. And I will never understand a mum saying they love themselves more.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
"i love myself more than anything in this world" and that right there is the reason that I would never go to her for advice or coaching. Love yourself absolutely. But my children will always be the things I love most in the World. Always. And I will never understand a mum saying they love themselves more.
And you know what? I'm not buying it. If she truly loved herself she would have the self-respect to stop going back to Pete.

• Heart
And you know what? I'm not buying it. If she truly loved herself she would have the self-respect to stop going back to Pete.
Absolutely. She talks about knowing your worth and serving yourself. And it's just hard to Listen too knowing she was sleeping with him last year and more than likely during the 1st Lockdown while they lived together. Particularly all the answers on being single. It's hard to hear half truths.

Don't worry guys she is thinking of offering a course on single parenting / being single.

I do love how her ask me anything ends up being a plug for her businesses.

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember when she came on here too saying his girlfriend at the time was a drug abuser!!

How has she got a reiki session booked today? Is she aware that we’re still in lockdown?

• Wow
  • Angry
It's funny because looking back at the start of the thread there were so many positive comments, myself included (majority of posts were saying nice things actually!)

It's funny because looking back at the start of the thread there were so many positive comments, myself included (majority of posts were saying nice things actually!)
I think most of us started out liking her and empathising with the whole Pete situation. It’s when she started all the MLM schemes and taking ridiculous amounts of money from her followers. Followers that she gained through being a relatable new mum or a newly single mum sharing her struggles and achievements. She must have known that her followers almost certainly include vulnerable women going through big changes and she’s using that to gain money from under the guise of supporting them and it’s just shady and unethical.

Why on Earth do lockdown rules not apply to Jess? She really is entitled! I am always baffled how she has so much time to meditate and journal and apply creams 24/7 when she has 2 young children being ignored in the background

Life coaching from an early 30 something who can’t sort her own life out? Bahahahahahaha
Even Gary Vee has said these young “life coaches” are bullshit. You can’t life coach someone in your 30s, you haven’t fully worked your own life out yet. The only life coach I want is someone in their bloody 70s or 80s who has smashed the tit out of life so far, not someone the same age as me who still plays with rocks 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I would never want to see a life coach at all tbh. I know 2 in real life and both of them are the most unorganised, chaotic, ditzy, people I know. Both of them are always being pulled in to school for naughty kids. Both of them cry on their own fb about not being ablt to handle life. They are always late for everything, never prepared. Houses in disarray. And they sell their time for an hour a day telling people how to get their tit together 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
She did a 12 week online course - she doesn't have her own tit in order as was shagging the on/off ex during the summer. Would love to know if possible to actually fail this course?

As said already she doesn't have the life experience to be able to offer any real help to anyone. Just from her rambling stories trying to flog her courses you can tell she has just memorised a bunch of positive quotes but no deep understand of what they mean. I have concerns about how easy it is to call yourself a life coach especially when she openingly admitted spending money she doesn't have as an investment for her future. That kind of advise could get people into serious trouble.

How the duck is she able to go and exercise indoors with someone from another household?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.