Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the same, I have unfollowed. The only positive is that there have been comments on the post, a number of them disagreeing with what she has said and Jess hasn’t deleted them but has actually replied. She has (purposefully?) missed the points being made but replied all the same!
Yes, I was one of them. I pointed out that I was disappointed that she appeared to be defending Mrs Meldrum without contextualising why Mrs Meldrum has come under criticism. She replied and said her post wasn't about Rebecca........although she mentions Mrs Meldrum in the post and her stories several times...... 🤔🤔🤔

I was DMed by several of Mrs Meldrum's cult followers about how I didn't understand the full story and how Tattle users have been criticising Mrs Meldrum's weight and personal hygiene. 😕 Really don't understand what that has to do with the KKK video or her questionable ad practices.

I've given up because Jess and Rebecca Meldrum's followers clearly don't see why the KKK remark and Rebecca's (lack of) remorse was so problematic - which I find very saddening.

Oh well. I will take comfort in the fact that it's only a matter of time before this whole Influencer/Channel Mum spiel implodes on itself and the cash cow kids start suing their parents for exploitation. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just watched some of her latest video....why does she video herself in her underwear so much? No one needs to see her getting out of bed or getting dressed. It just seems so weird, her boys are not going to want to see that when they’re older!

Also, I’m pretty sure she should be marking things with #AD as she’s showing and linking to all her Tropic stuff.

Reactions: 6
Just watched some of her latest video....why does she video herself in her underwear so much? No one needs to see her getting out of bed or getting dressed. It just seems so weird, her boys are not going to want to see that when they’re older!

Also, I’m pretty sure she should be marking things with #AD as she’s showing and linking to all her Tropic stuff.
Agree with all of this. Also, Pete has had the boys for some of the past week. She’s very quick to moan about being a single mum but doesn’t draw attention to when he is over here having the boys

She drives me mad used to like her but after the #support Mrs Meldrum post I have had enough.
Organised motherhood sells Neil's yard
So I guess similar like of business
Here's what she said.
Why's it's so hard infleuencers to label right it's their business their income just do it right and follow the law.
If people moan or report we are not mean trolls trying to bring women down we just want you to do what the law requires.

Reactions: 2
She is such an attention seeker with her body i find it so embaressing!
And before she pulls the 'jealous' card i am a similar build to jess but i do not feel the need to record myself in my underwear for youtube! You can so tell she wants attention from pete!!

Reactions: 4
That 'Tropics' crap worries me. It's just a pyramid scheme. Women have got themselves into serious debt trying to buy all that stuff to flog on. They only really make money from recruiting others to join as reps who then have to buy more products to try and flog.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah it is absolutely multi level marketing and until her latest stories I don’t think she ever did the push to recruit...

• Wow
"co-parenting for the win". Coz her viewers are all meant to have selective memories about the huge hints she has made about domestic violence, cheating, kicking her and the boys out of the house and being an hole.

Reactions: 7
Another “influencer” whose arse I see more of than my own 😂
She hasn’t even got one though, sure in her gym pics but when you see her tagged ones or candid she really hasn’t.

I’m fed up of hearing how she wants to gain weight too but gyms every day and barely eats a thing

I’m fed up of hearing how she wants to gain weight too but gyms every day and barely eats a thing
Yeah the weight gain thing is ridiculous. Hearing about it for the last two years. I mean if you go to the gym almost everyday and eat that kind of diet you are never going to build any proper muscle or put on weight. It’s not rocket science, drop a few gym sessions and pack in some extra meals. It would probably take less than 6 weeks to pile on a stone of healthy weight! To be honest when I hear her going on about food and weight gain versus how much she works out and how little she eats I feel like she has an eating disorder / food restriction or control problem.

She would probably feel so out of control to just eat and decrease her workouts. Can’t always ensure weight gets gained in the right places.
I don’t know anyone IRL currently with her age of kids and being mostly in a gym. It’s a kind of privilege we can’t all relate to. If she has the means to then go for it.

The tropics stuff is really beginning to grate. I understand she needs to earn a living but she's literally shoehorning it into every post.

The girl doesn’t do anything else than gym (and dumping kid in crèche), spa days and bleating on about tropics stuff all day 🤦‍♀️ She wouldn’t last a week in the real world!

Reactions: 5
The girl doesn’t do anything else than gym (and dumping kid in crèche), spa days and bleating on about tropics stuff all day 🤦‍♀️ She wouldn’t last a week in the real world!
Tbf spa days and no kids sounds like heaven 😂

• Haha
She comes across as someone who has always been spoilt & a pampered princess, even before she met Pete.

It baffles me that she thinks constantly sharing her pampered lifestyle is a way to engage with her followers. I’d love a spa day but sadly work, family and money won’t allow it- and yes I am bitter 🤪

Reactions: 7
It baffles me that she thinks constantly sharing her pampered lifestyle is a way to engage with her followers. I’d love a spa day but sadly work, family and money won’t allow it- and yes I am bitter [emoji2957]
Definitely, I'm a sahm and my partner works, I started following her as she seemed positive to begin with, We haven't got a great wage coming in but there was something that I related to for example going to parks with your children, cleaning and other bits and bobs (simple life I know[emoji2960]) but I had to unsubscribe when she was banging on about money being tight then going and getting a PT and whatnots. Totally unrelatable.
But then again also theres the claims of him dealing in marijuana, it wouldn't put it past her that shes smoked it, just because someone doesn't smoke cigarettes doesn't mean they dont have a spliff [emoji111]

Did anyone know that her gym sessions at the mint yard were gifted? I’ve just seen it on her recent post but never noticed it before! So hers is gifted, as is Mrs M’s... with my work I can get a membership for £2 a month but I still can’t go cos I’ve got 3 kids 1 in school and a 2.5 year old and 7 month old with me all day ... no wonder people are getting annoyed. They’re so unrelatable with their gifted gym / pt sessions *sigh*

Reactions: 6
I wonder how many new clients the Mintyard have accumulated because of Jess. They would be able to find out, since it is essentially a referral scheme otherwise how else would they know if they are getting value for money (ie, providing her with free PT sessions in exchange for exposure online, only that they don’t just want exposure, they need paying customers).

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.