Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so anyone who says a negative comment about anybody is not a positive influence 🙄 what a load of bull 💩

Reactions: 2
Watched the speed clean boring.
Saw new house it is smaller but 3 levels and 3 toilets I think.
Kitchen very bog standard.
Don't think she has dining room as small table and chairs for boys in lounge Kerry Conway take note.

Unfollowed as can't relate to her, find content boring and sucking up to Mrs Meldrums on latest comment to recent outfits video final straw.

Reactions: 3
Haha, love it when a ‘new’ member comes on and gets all preachy!! 😂 jog on love!

Reactions: 1
Watched the speed clean boring.
Saw new house it is smaller but 3 levels and 3 toilets I think.
Kitchen very bog standard.
Don't think she has dining room as small table and chairs for boys in lounge Kerry Conway take note.

Unfollowed as can't relate to her, find content boring and sucking up to Mrs Meldrums on latest comment to recent outfits video final straw.
I’d be interested to see what content you do like? I thought it was just me finding all the content anlittle samey but not really sure what I want to see! 😂

Tils is Jess so everyone knows... along with Farrah, Mummalife and possibly other accounts she uses to defend her self.
When i was with Pete she posted such nasty and disgusting things on here about me. Made up rumours and even brought my poor innocent children into it. No one has ever been so vile to me. I come on now and again just to make sure no more horric lies are being spread despite Pete and I no longer being together. When I theatened to out her being the fact she was tannishing my name online yet an 'influencer' to desperately break up her husbands relationship she theatened to call my childrens school and tell them the false lies she had made up on here about me. Im a well presented women, good job and a great Mummy, lovely family etc, i dont need to prove anything but never ever had an apology for such vile behaviour. Said i would never be able to go near her children, as you can imagine she had some what to do with the split which im guessing she was so happy about. So dont call these women trolls for voicing their opinion Jess, when thats all it is is an opinion. Not nasty disgusting lies that can destroy a women. Thats a troll of trolls. Great influencer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
However what i will say is how you all speak about someones family is disgusting. Infact how you all speak about people is pretty vile. Judgemental low life Mums hiding behind a keyboard while your husbands work ther butt off. Talking about peoples marriages, separation and children. Honestly.... embarrassing!
So dont call these women trolls for voicing their opinion Jess, when thats all it is is an opinion. Not nasty disgusting lies that can destroy a women. Thats a troll of trolls. Great influencer.
Make up your mind Sher. Are we disgusting vile low life’s or just voicing our opinions? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Make up your mind Sher. Are we disgusting vile low life’s or just voicing our opinions? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hi Gport i had a feeling someone would bring that post up. I can only apologise as at the time i had just started to love someone very much, then to have his wife sending him all these cruel lies about me then the same lies being posted on here the next morning just after he had told her about us, then for her to message him and tell him what had been posted. All the women jumping on the band wagon calling me a disgusting mother ect when there was no truth in it. I was just upset. Its a gossip site and your aloud your opinions at the end of the day 100%. Me and Pete are over now, iv only posted on here now as to see Jess calling you all trolls due to opinions on here knowing how she was with me, really got to me. Like i say she was threatening if i kept posting she would call my childrens school and i didnt want her to ruin my relationship so i held back.

Hi Gport i had a feeling someone would bring that post up. I can only apologise as at the time i had just started to love someone very much, then to have his wife sending him all these cruel lies about me then the same lies being posted on here the next morning just after he had told her about us, then for her to message him and tell him what had been posted. All the women jumping on the band wagon calling me a disgusting mother ect when there was no truth in it. I was just upset. Its a gossip site and your aloud your opinions at the end of the day 100%. Me and Pete are over now, iv only posted on here now as to see Jess calling you all trolls due to opinions on here knowing how she was with me, really got to me. Like i say she was threatening if i kept posting she would call my childrens school and i didnt want her to ruin my relationship so i held back.
So are you her or aren't you? Your first post calling us all manner of things says Pete's whoever is a good friend of yours? 🤔🤔

To be honest I assumed Tils was Jess. I think that, like when you posted something when you were upset, Jess/Tils comments came from a place of real hurt. Not that I’m condoning her lying about you if thats what she did; that’s really terrible. But you can do a bad thing and not be a bad person. Sounds like a horrible situation for everybody, except maybe Pete.🙄 I imagine you’re both too good for him and hope you can move past this.

Reactions: 6
To be honest I assumed Tils was Jess. I think that, like when you posted something when you were upset, Jess/Tils comments came from a place of real hurt. Not that I’m condoning her lying about you if thats what she did; that’s really terrible. But you can do a bad thing and not be a bad person. Sounds like a horrible situation for everybody, except maybe Pete.🙄 I imagine you’re both too good for him and hope you can move past this.
Thank you Sasta, thats kind of you. Yes i was hurt when Pete and I went our seperate ways so i can only imagine how hard it was for Jess having been married to him and children together and then seeing him happy with someone else. However despite how hurt you are, ok yes i may have called you all Embarrassing out of anger and upset and feeling frustrated i couldnt properly defend myself due to reasons iv already stated. Call me ugly, a dog etc but to make up that my well brought up beautiful little girl goes to school and speaks about me doing drugs, that is a disgusting lowest of low lie to say to anyone let alone an online forum and all to break a relationship and i cant get my head round how anyone can say something so disgusting being a mother themselves. I wish Jess and her boys well i really mean that. But how she behaved with me was really unkind and i wont have her calling people trolls after how she treated me. I hope she doesnt do it again as its only fair for both her and Pete to move on and be happy if thats not with one another.

Edit.
And yes Tills is Jess along with Farrah, Mrs Tiff, Mummalife. All accounts made when the nasty things and lies were being said about me and all defend Jess, all accounts were made when she found out about Pete and I and when we went away together. Things were a lot easier when she didnt know but he thought it was the right thing to be honest with her. Iv said all i need to say on the matter now. What she done hurt or not is worse then any troll in my opinion. The reason i posted under the same account is due to the fact im not stoopng to the same level and just being honest with who i really am now etc. I do wish Jess and those gorgeous boys a very happy and wonderful life. Just please learn from things like this and dont treat another women the way i was as i know similar things had happened before. As they say time is a healer so maybe next time things will be different.

Last edited:
I have to ask is Pete better looking / nicer in real life? Even before all this business I could not see the appeal. He isn't very attractive and comes across as a complete tool.

Reactions: 4
I have to ask is Pete better looking / nicer in real life? Even before all this business I could not see the appeal. He isn't very attractive and comes across as a complete tool.
And dodgy as anything

Reactions: 2
I think the beauty of people is that we all have our own taste (just as we do our own opinions) just as when i was being called a dog, ugly etc on here, iv never been called those things before and Pete was always very complimentive so certainly didnt aggree. I personally think hes very attractive, hes not as hes made out on this forum and do remember theres always 2 sides to every story. He certainly isnt perfect but who is? Hes kind and loves his children incredibly so to answer your question Yes.

She’s only said the other day she’s vegetarian and vegan when she can be and I think the problem is just because we don’t see it doesn’t mean she’s not excessively cleaning, using crystals and into minimalism, she always talks about minimising, clearing out etc. I’m all for gossip when there’s a reason but I think sometimes you ladies just want something to moan about and clutch at straws 😂
You can’t be something and preach about it so hard but then only be actively doing it yourself when it’s convenient. The truth is Jess doesn’t really have any decent content ideas, she rinsed minimalising to death and after that tried to move onto 30 other different fads and all have failed to bring in views. She can’t even do the whole single parent thing as every third week she’s back with Pete or letting him sleep over.

Reactions: 7
Maybe this is the time for her to get some form of secure employment, train or whatever. Then she’d vlog about that...

There’s something different about her face in her stories this morning. Can’t put my finger on it but I’m sure she looks different🤔

There’s something different about her face in her stories this morning. Can’t put my finger on it but I’m sure she looks different🤔
Not sure but I think Her dyed hair is too dark and washes her out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.