Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t only be vegetarian or vegan ‘when you can be’ 🙄 You either are, of you aren’t.
Of course you can. People have meat free Monday’s. She’s said she’s vegan but veggie if there isn’t a vegan option

She has. That won’t stop her. She’ll repeat all the minimising ones too probably
😂😂 you ladies! What a repeat offender, making more content on minimising and cleaning eco and eating clean - who does she think she is 😃 - I’m clearly in the wrong place when a gossip thread turns into bashing someone for trying to do good

Reactions: 1
Of course you can. People have meat free Monday’s. She’s said she’s vegan but veggie if there isn’t a vegan option

😂😂 you ladies! What a repeat offender, making more content on minimising and cleaning eco and eating clean - who does she think she is 😃 - I’m clearly in the wrong place when a gossip thread turns into bashing someone for trying to do good
I’m sorry, that’s absolutely ridiculous! Just because you have one meal a week that doesn’t include meat it doesn’t make you a vegetarian!

I’m a vegetarian...not vegan because I love cheese, but if I didn’t have cheese that day could I say I was vegan?

She jumped on the vegan band wagon because it’s trendy...just like all her other fads.

Reactions: 6

Meat free mondays are about eating less meat, or a more vegetarian based diet. It's not being a vegetarian. It's not something you pick and choose as and when it suits.

Reactions: 2
You can’t only be vegetarian or vegan ‘when you can be’ 🙄 You either are, of you aren’t.
I’m a vegetarian and vegan when I can be 😂
At home I’m a vegan but out and about I am veggie as it’s easier! I make the diet choice for my health, not for ethics so I can be as flexible as I like!

Completely agree! There are many things you can pick holes in but a woman bettering herself is a stretch!

I've finally been pushed over the edge with Jess. I've unfollowed her on all platforms. She brings no relevant/interesting content to any of her channels and spends the majority of the day on Instagram talking into the camera (from the gym) and crying. Those poor kids she crys infront of them all the time. If my children saw me crying all the time they would be so unsettled. I'm not saying you should never show emotions in front of your children as sometimes it's ok to show them that you are sad and cry but I'd hate to think I was worrying them unnecessarily. They will definitely notice. I want to be a strong, motivated, positive influence infront of my children - not a blundering wreck all the time 🙄 shes a mess.

Reactions: 4
I've finally been pushed over the edge with Jess. I've unfollowed her on all platforms. She brings no relevant/interesting content to any of her channels and spends the majority of the day on Instagram talking into the camera (from the gym) and crying. Those poor kids she crys infront of them all the time. If my children saw me crying all the time they would be so unsettled. I'm not saying you should never show emotions in front of your children as sometimes it's ok to show them that you are sad and cry but I'd hate to think I was worrying them unnecessarily. They will definitely notice. I want to be a strong, motivated, positive influence infront of my children - not a blundering wreck all the time 🙄 shes a mess.
Positive influence in-front of your children, obsessive online bully when they can’t see 🤣 how dilusional to think you’re a good role model to your children when you spend your time slagging off others! No one who’s idea of fun is bashing other people is going to be strong and motivational to their children, they’ll be ashamed when they grow up knowing their parents are trolls, if they haven’t followed suit by then. And no before you say it I’m not a troll, I’m interested in discussing people of interest, not making myself feel better by putting others down!

Positive influence in-front of your children, obsessive online bully when they can’t see 🤣 how dilusional to think you’re a good role model to your children when you spend your time slagging off others! No one who’s idea of fun is bashing other people is going to be strong and motivational to their children, they’ll be ashamed when they grow up knowing their parents are trolls, if they haven’t followed suit by then. And no before you say it I’m not a troll, I’m interested in discussing people of interest, not making myself feel better by putting others down!
Why do you get to decide what troll is? Who died and made you definition decider? Why do all you high and mighty folks not just say you think something is uncalled for without calling those with different opinions trolls?!

What’s the difference between justhavinganosey saying Jess is a mess and you calling justhavinganosey an obsessive bully?

I’d be inclined to agree with you, but in your previous messages you’ve referred to a woman as ‘dog ugly’ and ‘trash’ and that, to me, is as troll-like as it gets.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure Tils is someone close to Jess from looking at her previous posts.

This isn’t a rave thread so ... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why do you get to decide what troll is? Who died and made you definition decider? Why do all you high and mighty folks not just say you think something is uncalled for without calling those with different opinions trolls?!
I’m not high and mighty I just think it’s rich saying she wants her kids to think she’s strong and a positive influence when she spends her time online slagging off other women. I’m not slagging her off behind her back, I’m replying to her comment and telling her.

What’s the difference between justhavinganosey saying Jess is a mess and you calling justhavinganosey an obsessive bully?
I’m replying to her comment and calling her it, not in a thread about her where she won’t see it

@Tils2018 a very interesting posting history you have.
Your first post was when Pete was seeing a girl you named as “Chanelle” and YOU wrote “she is dog ugly, like seriously looks like trash... Here’s hoping he’s as abusive to her as Jess”.
Hmm I think you need to look at yourself to see who the real bully is here. Regardless of who she is. Wishing abuse on someone makes you not a very nice person.
Do you know Jess personally by any chance?

Pretty sure Tils is someone close to Jess from looking at her previous posts.

This isn’t a rave thread so ... 🤷🏻‍♀️
No it’s not a rave thread, I’m not telling her not to say it, I’m saying it’s laughable that she wants her kids to think she’s a positive influence when look what she’s doing here. It’s not a defence of Jess, it’s a criticism of the commenter. And no I’m not close to her, wouldn’t be on here if I was

@Tils2018 a very interesting posting history you have.
Your first post was when Pete was seeing a girl you named as “Chanelle” and YOU wrote “she is dog ugly, like seriously looks like trash... Here’s hoping he’s as abusive to her as Jess”.
Hmm I think you need to look at yourself to see who the real bully is here. Regardless of who she is. Wishing abuse on someone makes you not a very nice person.
Do you know Jess personally by any chance?
Again, I’m not basking her for posting, I’m saying it’s laughable her thinking she’s a positive role model. You ladies get very defensive when someone calls you trolls - own it. We all do it, just don’t pretend to be a positive better person 🤣

I’m not high and mighty I just think it’s rich saying she wants her kids to think she’s strong and a positive influence when she spends her time online slagging off other women. I’m not slagging her off behind her back, I’m replying to her comment and telling her.

I’m replying to her comment and calling her it, not in a thread about her where she won’t see it
Do you not vent about people without having to tell them everything that annoys you about them? The definition of trolling is attacking people directly.

You are, unless you told that Channelle lady that Pete was seeing all the horrible things you apparently think of her? 🤷‍♀️

Get a grip. You are high and mighty and clearly only think its a bad thing if it's about Jess your friend.

Do you not vent about people without having to tell them everything that annoys you about them? The definition of trolling is attacking people directly.

You are, unless you told that Channelle lady that Pete was seeing all the horrible things you apparently think of her? 🤷‍♀️

Get a grip. You are high and mighty and clearly only think its a bad thing if it's about Jess your friend.

Edit to add: you can be a positive influence on your kids and also vent about influencers, just to be totally crystal clear.

this might be a bit mean but I’m really pleased that her new house is smaller and a lot less fancy than her last one. It really annoys me that these vloggers can afford massive rental properties and range rovers.

Looks like she has had to have a bit of a reality check

Hi jess 😂👋
I stand by what I said. It doesn't make me a troll, it means I can express my opinion which the last time i checked, was free to do. It's laughable that you've got the cheek to comment as like other members have mentioned, you're hardly innocent in casting an opinion. If you don't like what you're reading- don't read. Same as I don't like what jess posts therefore I have chosen not to see. Simple as that really!

Hi jess 😂👋
I stand by what I said. It doesn't make me a troll, it means I can express my opinion which the last time i checked, was free to do. It's laughable that you've got the cheek to comment as like other members have mentioned, you're hardly innocent in casting an opinion. If you don't like what you're reading- don't read. Same as I don't like what jess posts therefore I have chosen not to see. Simple as that really!
Again, not bashing you for posting about her, I’m saying you’re hardly a positive influence for your kids - that’s all. It’s like chatting to a brick wall though you girls don’t seem to understand the point I’m making without being defensive. I’m not Jess sadly, I’m sure she reads but I’m not her.

Again, not bashing you for posting about her, I’m saying you’re hardly a positive influence for your kids - that’s all. It’s like chatting to a brick wall though you girls don’t seem to understand the point I’m making without being defensive. I’m not Jess sadly, I’m sure she reads but I’m not her.
No. Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. You can't make sweeping assertions about someone's parenting skills from the fact that they vent about an influencer?

You can be positive and strong for your kids AND comment on what an influencer shows you.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.