Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So has she basically been not finding a place intentionally, waiting to see if Pete wants to get back with her? Because then if he does, she won't be moving as that's their family home? Because let's face it, shes down sizing, not up sizing so she would have been able to find somewhere easily in this time

Long-time lurker, first time poster here. I am gobsmacked that she has left it so late to start looking for a new property... Only to prioritise hosting a Tropic party and endless hours in the gym over going for viewings!

I suppose she will end up having to move in with her parents again while she looks for a new home. Those poor little boys have such unstable lives.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Long-time lurker, first time poster here. I am gobsmacked that she has left it so late to start looking for a new property... Only to prioritise hosting a Tropic party and endless hours in the gym over going for viewings!

I suppose she will end up having to move in with her parents again while she looks for a new home. Those poor little boys have such unstable lives.
I think she finally confirmed that she’s got a new house yesterday...about 3 or 4 days before she moves 🙄 I really can’t imagine being that unorganised l or relaxed about it.

The poor boys have had such an unsettling couple of years. First Pete left for months, it obviously had an effect on Jasper as remember she said he started weeing in his pants/on the floor on purpose? The boys visit Pete at a different house.
Then months later Pete is back. They are back together and head off to Jamaica for the summer. After everything he did removing her blog and cancelling her gym membership to name a few.
Then they are split up again but they still live together in the same house in separate bedrooms and she doesn’t admit to it for ages. Then there’s domestic violence and she and the boys have to leave immediately to stay with her parents.
Then Pete moves to Jamaica and she’s back in the house, boys moved again.
Now they’ve to move again to another new place.
I’m sure there’s been other stuff happen that she hasn’t said on camera.
So unsettling for the boys, especially one that’s just started school.

Reactions: 12
They’ve also got a half-brother that they used to see every week and now hardly ever see at all. It must be so tough for those boys trying to understand what’s going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Did she address it?
She didn’t say much publicly I don’t think other than things had changed and they had to move out suddenly. She cried a lot on IG and talked about healing. That’s when she started with all the crystal shite.

Latest Instagram story. Jasper sitting in just pants, with his hands pulling at them and as he pulls them away you can see under them slightly. FFS you’re showing bits of his testicles to the Internet there Jess, have you no sense whatsoever?

She seemed stressed and down. I’m wondering if reality has hit and she had hoped that Pete would take her back but that hasn’t happened

She does show really inappropriate stuff on her Instagram stories. I agree with previous comments that she's obsessed with her own body especially her boobs - she's always showing them off even with the boys involved which is just weird. You know when they are fighting or not because when they make up they follow each other on Instagram and immediately un-follow each other when they have a row - very mature!

Remember last year when she visited those countries in Europe, something to do with Locals and she took him with her - they were back together then but he was always posting about drinking an smoking cannabis. Then they went to Greece I think with her family and they had a massive row there he posted a story about 'taking valis (valium) to try and save a crappy relationship'.

Then she followed him to Jamaica and it was so obvious how lonely she was. He doesn't come across very well but I honestly don't think she is does either - does anyone else find it really really weird that she sits and films herself crying when her boys are right there with her and then posts it on social media??? I think she only does this hoping he will see.......who records themselves crying?!

I watched a story once where she was filming an Instagram story of herself and her youngest boy was climbing all over her crying desperate for attention but she kept brushing him off clearly finding it more important to film herself, I messaged her about it saying I didn't think it was right to do this and she messaged back telling me she hoped I was happy?! This isn't normal - if she wanted to heal and get better this is a really weird way to do it. Pete seems to be behaving like any normal bloke after a breakup....yes we all keep saying he took down her website and took the car and kicked her out of the house - I think it would be really interesting to hear his side of the story.

I think they're both behaving childishly but it's entertaining for us and they are putting it all out there for us to see so they only have themselves to blame!

• Heart
Selling us £195 worth of products in one post. Wowzers. If only I had that much to spend on a self care skin care routine. Surely she realises that is completely not relateable. I know shes trying to make money, but it’s just not relateable as a single mum. She could get a proper job and buy boots own stuff & not flog to vulnerable people who will want to buy this stuff, putting it on credit cards or feeling tit they can’t afford it and be like ‘Jess avey’

Reactions: 5
I can’t keep up. Is she into minimalism? Is she vegan? What about crystals? Is she trying to gain weight? I honestly don’t know from week to week what her latest trend is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His profile constantly goes from private to open. When open she is liking and really happy. When its private she seems so down! Is this because she then cant see, or does he open it when they're together??

I can’t keep up. Is she into minimalism? Is she vegan? What about crystals? Is she trying to gain weight? I honestly don’t know from week to week what her latest trend is.
That’s a bit ridiculous though, they’re all different things - that’s like saying does she like cheese, does she like juice, does she like carrots - they’re all different 😂 I’m sure we all have a diet preference, weight goal and hobby no?

Reactions: 1
That’s a bit ridiculous though, they’re all different things - that’s like saying does she like cheese, does she like juice, does she like carrots - they’re all different 😂 I’m sure we all have a diet preference, weight goal and hobby no?

Not really because she sticks at them for around a month then we never hear of it again. Her minimalism went out the window and excessive cleaning, then she decided she was vegan though she eats meat again now and doesn’t really mention it too, then the crystals were all she spoke about for a good two weeks. She’s very flippant and I think it’s telling of her lifestyle, one minute in the home then out, back with Pete and then not etc.

Not really because she sticks at them for around a month then we never hear of it again. Her minimalism went out the window and excessive cleaning, then she decided she was vegan though she eats meat again now and doesn’t really mention it too, then the crystals were all she spoke about for a good two weeks. She’s very flippant and I think it’s telling of her lifestyle, one minute in the home then out, back with Pete and then not etc.
She’s only said the other day she’s vegetarian and vegan when she can be and I think the problem is just because we don’t see it doesn’t mean she’s not excessively cleaning, using crystals and into minimalism, she always talks about minimising, clearing out etc. I’m all for gossip when there’s a reason but I think sometimes you ladies just want something to moan about and clutch at straws 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s only said the other day she’s vegetarian and vegan when she can be and I think the problem is just because we don’t see it doesn’t mean she’s not excessively cleaning, using crystals and into minimalism, she always talks about minimising, clearing out etc. I’m all for gossip when there’s a reason but I think sometimes you ladies just want something to moan about and clutch at straws 😂
You can’t only be vegetarian or vegan ‘when you can be’ 🙄 You either are, of you aren’t.

You can’t only be vegetarian or vegan ‘when you can be’ 🙄 You either are, of you aren’t.
She will jump on any bandwagon to get views. I’m predicting a whole series of eco friendly cleaning videos as this is very topical at the moment

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.