Gender Discussion #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This guy pisses me off, he’s the same guy who said that if we don’t want him in our female only spaces, we are the misogynists. What????🙄 Boy, you sound dumb as hell.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
They are 27. This has only been a thing(non binary for under 2 years. Before that into fashion, make up etc got in with this lot and has totally changed. If I voice an opinion I’m told to “educate myself “.
Im really not ok, A car, a laptop. THIS?!?! Do I tell the grandparents??
No. And I don't agree with anyone receiving an ( expected?) inheritance early? Why should they? That's only my view, I'm not pushing it onto you ; you will, or course, make your own mind up over this xxx

Reactions: 4
No. And I don't agree with anyone receiving an ( expected?) inheritance early? Why should they? That's only my view, I'm not pushing it onto you ; you will, or course, make your own mind up over this xxx
They already have it unfortunately.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So I'm jumping in here because I don't really understand and Jessica Alves. Ready to be educated.
My theory on Jessica Alves is that he’s a plastic surgery addict and with addicts they fall deeper into addiction and will find new ways to sustain and to keep their high. I believe transitioning is a new way for him to experience surgeries he never had before as he ran out of surgeries that could be performed on him. So he went the route of transitioning for two reasons, the first reason was so he could have new surgery experiences and the second reason his surgeries were now being validated by the public as he is now being his “true self” yet ignoring his very obvious fragile mental state and very obvious addiction to cosmetic surgery.

Now he can partake and indulge in all the surgeries he wants whilst being validated by people because he is now just expressing “the woman that was trapped within” and making excuses that his addiction was him struggling with gender dysphoria. Yet any one who knows an addict will know for a fact that an addict will find any way to get their next fix and his way of getting his next fix was transitioning as he ran out surgeries that gave him his high whilst he was a man.

Him being a caricature of a woman is fine to them because his feelings matter when in reality he is very obviously destroying himself and they are gladly applauding an addict and a man who is plagued with mental health issues all in the name of being accepting and the fear of being tarnished with the term “bigot” or “transphobic”.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

This guy pisses me off, he’s the same guy who said that if we don’t want him in our female only spaces, we are the misogynists. What????🙄 Boy, you sound dumb as hell.
How can someone be trans, genderfluid, and non-binary? I’ll never understand someone who says they are trans but also neither gender, and then become upset when they don’t make an effort to look like the sex and people comment on that. If I saw him in real life (or even in his photos) I’d think he was a feminine man, not trying to be a woman. The 5 o’clock shadow, the hairy chest, the adams apple, and the trousers bulge would give it away.

That there’s people and organisations that would have me believe that he, in his current state, is a woman is an insult. I’m sure he has his reasons for doing what he’s doing, but we shouldn’t be expected to suspend our own beliefs for it.

As for the whole Mermaids debacle, shouldn’t alarm bells have started ringing when they were encouraging kids to go behind their parents back and keep secrets? When the chat rooms on the site weren’t monitored properly? Now this? Surely a children’s charity where people are going to have access to contacting children would be thoroughly vetted.

Also can’t believe that there are people on twitter saying that this is an ‘attack’ on mermaids and they’re only doing it to ‘stop kids having access to information about transitioning’… no. They employed a person who hasn’t been shy in saying they’re attracted to children. Any charity would be given the same scrutiny. It’s almost as if they want to keep the charity running even at the cost of children’s safety. Surely if someone was genuinely worried about children they would be showing concern about this as well? Why can’t they see that Mermaids did wrong?

Ok I’m rambling now, but I hope you get the gist.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So apparently, trans and gender diverse people need "30 days annual gender affirmation leave".

Another 6 weeks off work to prance around in front of your mum's bedroom mirror, practising your womanface? I don't think so! 🥴🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I feel like these people are the same as the investors that jump into a bull market just as it reaches its peak and are then left holding the losses while the 1st ones in escape with profits. The tide is about to turn and they will be the ones left looking completely stupid

Reactions: 12
A former non-binary Instagram bod I follow has posted about detransitioners and how she identified as non-binary to cope with the fact she doesn't meet traditional female beauty standards (something I've said all along). Some agreement, and detransitioners, in the comments.

I do feel like there's a bit of a shift underway. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They’ve been wearing a binder and dressing like this for about 2 years, but seems to be going deeper into it, before only men. Then women, now god knows, It seems very sudden. But I think they’ve just been shady too.
I'd try to make sure your child knows that "top surgery", just like mastectomy, can cause mobility problems in the arms and trunk due to tissue loss and skin tightening, long term ongoing pain that can require opioid medication, scarring is unpredictable etc and more. There's a reason why normally, women only consider this operation to try to save their lives. It is presented to young people as a simple op to remove two lumps of gender nonconforming tissue, like just unscrewing a light bulb or something, but it's really not that simple. My 15 year old has a friend who thinks she's a boy and she is excitedly counting down to her own potential surgery date and it breaks my heart because she has no idea.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Don't forget they only put their 'best' outcome photos on:

I know someone who had facial 'feminisation' surgery with Inglefield. He took £15k of her money, and basically just made her look slightly fatter and permanently surprised, and she now has a massive gnarly scar across her forehead. He's a charlatan. He knows desperate people with poorly managed body image issues will pay him to do whatever he wants to them. He knew this TW didn't know what she wanted, so just recommended the easiest procedures possible - a brow 'lift' (she can't move her eyebrows), 'hairline lowering' (hence the scar) and cheek implants 'to give the impression of a rounder, more feminine jawline'.

The trans surgery minefield is just full of exploitative people who know that all they need to do is cluck sympathetically about pronouns and affirmation and people will just spray them with money.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So apparently, trans and gender diverse people need "30 days annual gender affirmation leave".

Another 6 weeks off work to prance around in front of your mum's bedroom mirror, practising your womanface? I don't think so! 🥴🙄
If 30 days off to affirm your gender is ever a part of employment rights I will be taking it too - why only trans, why not for everyone? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lots of women have much narrower ribcage than men and end up with that little pocket of underarm fat (which looks totally normal on a female body), then a flat, narrow chest. It's just a very weird look even when the results are "good".

That's before we even get to the complications and pain. My mum had a mastectomy 18 years ago due to cancer, and the results actually look much more conservative than "top surgery", and she still suffers with her scar now.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
F0B486D7-3904-497D-B26B-8C657189F091.jpeg

“All of those seems to be aesthetic” no tit,look at Nikita dragun and Jessica Alves🙄 it’s ALL about the aesthetic based off the male gaze, not the actual female experience

• Sad
Reactions: 16
just stumbled across this, I would love to see how some people would react to this common sense

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.