Jessica Alves #3 Jessica likes to preen and pose, while doctors turn her dick into a new nose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if anyone has suggested an thread titles, I had a quick look under most liked and didn't see any, but we're going to have to make a new thread soon.

How do people feel about using a recent comment. I think it should be ok, but others such as 'photoshopped to duck' will be rejected?!

Jessica Alves #4 He's edited out his ball flaps

Reactions: 20
Jessica’s an autogynephile and his edited ballflaps are making us reel. Sorry but don’t know how to do it properly. Borrowed a bit of yours Jar, hope you don’t mind.

Reactions: 1
He’s doing an Instagram live right now if anyone’s interested 😅
---
“A lot of my followers have dropped because I’m only speaking English right now.”

Um, no, it’s because you’re flogging dirt-cheap jewellery that no one wants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, it’s silicone because there’s no way that his skin could have accommodated those gigantic norks.I think the clear line is a supposedly invisible strap from the dress. It looks weird because the norks are far too big for the dress front.

Reactions: 5
I was beginning to wonder if it could be silicone, although I can't work out where the neck hole is, but the dress could also have silicone straps added to go over his shoulders to prevent it falling down.

A couple of photos

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 17.47.05.png

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 17.47.51.png

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 17.48.22.png

But then I saw this one, as the boobs do look stretched/like there's veins on them:

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 17.50.56.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I really do think they're implants. He's too committed to his kink to have a plate. Somethings happened to his nose recently though, looks like one side is disintegrating.

Reactions: 5
He's absolutely gross, no way on earth anyone actually finds him attractive. I think if anyone tried a "relationship" with him it would only be because of twisted curiosity or some sort of fetish. I can't even believe that he looks in the mirror and is happy with his appearance.

As if he's even earnt 6m quid let alone save it up for his future 'princess wedding'. Who would even have him? Even aliens from the planet Zog wouldn't want him. 🥴🥴👽👽

Screenshot_20240321_222537_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I've created a new thread, before we're told off!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.