Jessica Alves #3 Jessica likes to preen and pose, while doctors turn her dick into a new nose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How Jessica looks isn't really her fault, it's plastic surgeons taking the money and doing any surgery requested. Had a big head to start with, attempts to feminise resulted in making it look bigger.
I phrased this poorly.

Rodrigo was never going to pass as a woman. Head was far too big. Rodrigo then butchered himself through surgery, and before transition, all features were already contorted by years of plastic surgery.

So while Jessica/ Rodrigo fucked their face and body through their own addiction to surgery, attention, pain, whatever, that's also why HOW she looks isn't her fault ... She was never capable of passing for female.

Naturally Jessica/Rodrigo had no feminine features and could never pass.

Any surgery at this stage is revisionist, but working with very little.

Even very skilled surgeons would struggle to correct that face, that chin, that ass, those hips, those boobs.

Butchered.

And Jessica seems to be surrounded by people looking to take advantage of her. Nobody willing to speak the truth about what her crazy addiction is doing to her, how she really looks.

I think the look of her is obscene, an offensive caricature. But I also feel so incredibly sorry for her, all she wants is love, but I don't think she will ever find it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He looks dug up 🤢
Bloody hell the state of it! Does he not look at Aisleyne who is a normal womanly shape and think to himself maybe I've gone a bit far with the over the top boobs, hips that look like saddlebags, lips that look like an hole and all the other stupid surgeries I've had? His head size he can never change(sure he's tried though) but he seriously cannot look in a mirror and see a normal looking woman? Love it when he's getting snapped with the "paparazzi" it sounds like there are 50 photographers waiting just for him to appear. That is a sound he can add to his stories right?

Reactions: 7
I didn't think he could look any worse but that fringe just draws more attention to his hideous surgeries, it totally frames them all...🤢
---
He must go to the Dancing on Ice rejected outfit department to get all his clothes.. and NylonWigzfromHell for the hair.. just awful!!
Didn't someone on here once describe him as a turd rolled in glitter? That's what that outfit reminds me of.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jessica Alves #4 Jessica Alves loves the new fringe, it's real, unlike the botched nose and minge

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Been a tad quiet the last couple of days until an hour ago.
Thought he'd either lost his account again or was brown bread. âš°
But nope, back full force touching himself and eye bleeping himself as usual.
🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Jessica must be pining over somebody because of all the moody posting and sad tunes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.