Jessica Alves #3 Jessica likes to preen and pose, while doctors turn her dick into a new nose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so full of himself and all of his femininity wishing everyone Happy Women's Day with all the photos of ME ME ME look how beautiful I am.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Because its a sexual performance. A bloke who worked for the company next to mine used to swan about in mini skirts, rep lipstick and fish net stockings. He was in his 60s and 6ft tall. Everyone had to fawn over his fetish though.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I mean, most women who had this kind of figure would be considering surgery to get rid of it.
Why do trans women always totally over exaggerate what they think a women looks like. And never just wear baggy jeans and old joggers, but always slinky dresses and revealing tight tops 😂
I read that as 'stinky dresses', which is probably more apt actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ffs I’m in hysterics and disgust simultaneously.

The Poor thang!
Does anyone know any single hotties that we could fix Rodina up with?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs I’m in hysterics and disgust simultaneously.

The Poor thang!
Does anyone know any single hotties that we could fix Rodina up with?
He's seemingly got 6 million waiting to spend on his dream wedding.....say's someone who looks like he buys his outfits from Shein..... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.