Jessica Alves #3 Jessica likes to preen and pose, while doctors turn her dick into a new nose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Panjo for the thread title.

He's still deluded and parading around half naked, thinking that we're all envious of him. We're not!

Keep tattling...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bless the rallying little trooper that he is. He's now well enough for his well wishers to "Telegram" him. I'm sure everyone has been on tenterhooks waiting for an update. As for the "I'm not going to share the real story behind:Dwhat really happened" Please, please do?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alves showing surgery on instastories. Drains in the wounds. Not sure if backside is bigger or smaller or what exactly has been done

Reactions: 2
these doctors need jail time.... this is so gross WHO POSTS THAT ON IG SO GRAPHIC NO ONE WANTS TO SEE UR ASSHOLE WHY WE SHOWING SOMETHING THATS NOT HEALED OMFG 😭

Reactions: 7
At least he's in his happy place - anaesthetised in hospital.

I'm sorry for inflicting this on you lot but it has to be seen to be believed...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
He’s very uncouth for someone who likes to pretend they are so classy and…🤭…ladylike

It’s so normalised to them. ‘Here’s a bracelet I got, here’s me with a bird flying over me, here’s my entire arse on the butchers block with drains sticking out’ good fuckin grief

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Just reported that video on Instagram for showing fully nude buttocks .. EFF off Jessica, you're fucked in the head. Stop depending gor surgery and spend it on a psychiatrist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bee sting?... my arse! I'd imagine the two football sized implants which have no business being inserted into a derriere have tried to make a bid for freedom and ripped him a new hole tbh. Imagine how stretched the skin is, it's probably as fragile as wet blotting paper. If he carries on he's gonna end up like the broads in Death Becomes Her, with the body parts falling off left, right and centre. That Ali Gurlek is a butcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's going to end up dying of sepsis/MRSA/massive infection very soon if he carries on - just stop, there's only so much your body can take 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Just reported that video on Instagram for showing fully nude buttocks .. EFF off Jessica, you're fucked in the head. Stop depending gor surgery and spend it on a psychiatrist
And the bum video is gone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What’s up with the constant telegram links? It must bring in some kind of money surely but I’m not aware of any earning potential on there? Solicitation?

Reactions: 2
What’s up with the constant telegram links? It must bring in some kind of money surely but I’m not aware of any earning potential on there? Solicitation?
Was wondering that myself :/ I thought Telegram was just a messenger like WhatsApp but just googled how to make money on it. Sounds like it's similar to a WhatsApp group but you charge people to join and post nudes in it. So yes another OF/brassing type of thing.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Genuinely curious: what are the chances of a bee sting on the butt? Those chances seem quite slim already. And it then resulting in an infection that causes a 'hole' to form that requires full on surgery, in Turkey, by a plastic surgeon? I remain unconvinced...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah I imagine as per usual he didnt follow the surgeon’s instructions post op and also had far too big implants (probably advised against it but the dr didn’t want to turn down the work) so a mix of the two equally hole in the bum cheek. To be honest this seems minor to what could go wrong 😑

Reactions: 13
Seems to be getting out and about already (in taxis, obviously)… surely medical advice would be to lie on your front as much as possible after surgery, rather than sitting?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.