Jessica Alves #4 He's edited out his ball flaps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's still parading around thinking he's a woman.

His new nose seems to be collapsing, he may or may not wear a chest plate, depending on whether the silicone lines on his shoulders are the edge of the plate or from straps trying to hold his dress up. He's obviously still got nip-slip.

He did a 'live' which was poorly attended, but tried to play that off as because he was speaking English!

He reckons he's got £6m saved for his dream wedding.

Reactions: 14
My first thread title in nearly 2 1/2 years and probably my last :ROFLMAO: . Woohoo. Completely accidental.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He's started to come across as a bit aggressive on Instagram lately I've noticed. A lot more over the top provocative outfits and snide comments about someone who's obviously rejected him. True personality starting to show maybe. No longer the dainty little flower he used to try and portray he was.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's started to come across as a bit aggressive on Instagram lately I've noticed. A lot more over the top provocative outfits and snide comments about someone who's obviously rejected him. True personality starting to show maybe. No longer the dainty little flower he used to try and portray he was.
I've reported the last instastory today because the bleeping ball flap is poking out of the seam of the crotch of whatever contraption it thinks it's wearing.

Also what's with the attempting to be sexy? No actual man will dip his wick in you alves, you're an artificial freak with surgical non functioning parts

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I've reported the last instastory today because the bleeping ball flap is poking out of the seam of the crotch of whatever contraption it thinks it's wearing.

Also what's with the attempting to be sexy? No actual man will dip his wick in you alves, you're an artificial freak with surgical non functioning parts
Eugh yuck. You're right somethings hanging out. Super stretch XL. Might need to go up a couple of sizes as he'll spend all night hauling things up (and down).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What. The. duck.
He's vile, absolutely vile. Sick attention seeking bastard. Honestly don't know how he gets away with it. Reported.

Please only view if you want to, his crotch is sickening.

IMG_20240322_223030.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve reported it too. Would love it if his Insta got banned and he couldn’t push people towards his OnlyFans any more. Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think Instagram is the place for that sort of thing.

And what’s with the photos of those two models in his stories? Were they the inspiration for his giant backside?

I reported it as well. It’s a shame Insta doesn’t allow somewhere to add context about exactly what you’re reporting.

He's still parading around thinking he's a woman.

His new nose seems to be collapsing, he may or may not wear a chest plate, depending on whether the silicone lines on his shoulders are the edge of the plate or from straps trying to hold his dress up. He's obviously still got nip-slip.

He did a 'live' which was poorly attended, but tried to play that off as because he was speaking English!

He reckons he's got £6m saved for his dream wedding.
It might be the kind you pull over like a full vest. Put talc in it to get it on. Like those rubber bondage things ( not that I know anything about that )

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some actual women want their real breasts reducing when they are too large because they cause discomfort and pain, yet knobs like this bloke and that weird woodwork teacher in the states want the biggest ones they can get. But of course it's not a fetish or attention seeking in any way...🙄

Reactions: 11
How the duck he believes THAT is sexy and it's what people wanna see on Insta. He's delusional. The snapping of the bra straps, urrggghh. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well maybe if he put his phone away and actually enjoyed the show like other people were doing then that wouldn't have happened. But nah, he just loves eye bleeping himself and dancing 'seductively' rather than paying attention to club rules.

Screenshot_20240324_170802_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is his nose completely disintegrating now? It looks extremely sore, and the infected looking upper lip, jeeeeeze.

Reactions: 9
Why are the nose and the skin above the top lip pink? It just looks like he forgot to put foundation there.

Reactions: 4
I think that this is the result of the lip lift. Imagine them removing a chunk of flesh about the size of a small red rizla. and then stitching the remaining piece to the area around the nostrils. What we see here is the flesh that was hoiked up, I think. It’s going to wrinkle weirdly eventually too. I’d say that only one side is functional on the schnozz too.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
His whole body looks sore and uncomfortable. I'm sorry today it but he is repulsive to look at. He was a nice looking man as he was originally.

Reactions: 7