Jessica Alves #2 My Neck, My Back, Best Tuck In My Ball Sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just me who thinks this might be a cover story to justify more surgery? Like, the „infection caused“ something that requires „fixing“?

Reactions: 13
I apologise for this dark path but what kind of brassing could they do? Oral is out cos there’s no way they can breathe through that nose.

The bum-plants would surely explode in a missionary situation. Or at least be like trying to balance on one of those yoga balls. And unless you’ve a schlong like Mr Tickle’s arms, can you get close enough to tap from behind?

Oh wait, I have it. Foot fetishists!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
And there's a Daily Mail article that her giant butt implant is coming out of her body because of large hole that has developed from the bee 'bite' infection...

In Istanbul as I type getting it fixed apparently... Another gigantic arse???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ll be surprised if it’s still alive by the end of the week. I’ve noticed he shared all the messages and the only one that said he wasn’t inspiring he blocked and reported .. bleeping idiot

Reactions: 12
"Caused a giant hole to appear in her surgically enhanced rear" I must admit that I fell about laughing at the description.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I certainly ain't jealous of his "stunning beauty". Nothing stunning about it. 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I wouldn't want his fake plastic life even if I was offered a million quid. They are all bleeping delusional.

Screenshot_20230615_195712_InsMate Pro.jpg

Screenshot_20230615_195830_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
What a pity that one of the things you can’t get from cosmetic surgery is a thick skin. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Is the giant hole that’s appeared in his surgically enhanced rear actually just his bum hole? Perhaps he forgot he had one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I certainly ain't jealous of his "stunning beauty". Nothing stunning about it. 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I wouldn't want his fake plastic life even if I was offered a million quid. They are all bleeping delusional.

View attachment 2242825
View attachment 2242830
All this bleating about the haters and I'm just a woman living her best life blah blah. Why doesn't he get the reason people laugh and make fun of him is because he IS NOT A WOMAN!!!!! Having a huge disproportional ass and comedic gigantic tits and overinflated everything else does not make you feminine it just makes you a laughing stock. That smug look on his face makes me sick.

• Heart
You guys are all jealous of Jessica and her beautiful stunning natural arse. Her cheekbones and luscious lips. Her beautiful hee-hee nose and breasts the size of watermelons.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You guys are all jealous of Jessica and her beautiful stunning natural arse. Her cheekbones and luscious lips. Her beautiful hee-hee nose and breasts the size of watermelons.
Don't forget the prostate gland which i'm still trying to identify on the X ray

• Haha
There's a vast difference vas deferens between Jessica and a woman. This meme always reminds me of him

4f1edde9c9d4a4615b0a92e51fc177d92c30d34026decb7d8cc059adf7e6a4cf_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I am not jealous of that mess.
Looking like he's absolutely relishing being back in Turkey under the care of Dr Prof Mr Dr Ali Gurlak. And so poorly with his bottom that he can sit down in a taxi face bleeping himself as per usual, then a meal out with "friends" and then that great Turkish tradition of feeding the seagulls from your hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
:sick:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.