Jessica Alves #2 My Neck, My Back, Best Tuck In My Ball Sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree there must be an issue re mental illness here, because he said that once he became a "woman" (which he most certainly isn't) that would be it yet he's continued having surgeries. It's like it's an obsession, chasing after the unattainable.
I can't recall the exact source, but I read that for some with gender dysphoria, that having surgery makes the mental illness worse (and their reality harder to bear), because with each and every surgery, they realise that they're not actually the sex they're trying to become. Yet for many, instead of ceasing, they continue to chase the unattainable.

So yes, in JA's case, he's not a woman, nor will he ever be because a woman is an adult human female, and JA is an adult human man, and irregardless of how much surgery and hormones he takes, his male biology is coded into every single one of his cells.

Regrettably, and scandalously, while pharmaceutical companies and doctors can monetise gender dysphoria (rather than in most cases, treat it like the mental illness it is), there will be many more JAs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Judging by the state of the wig, it was a rough flight.

View attachment 2229440
What a great comment so apt!!!! Wish I could 💕 that 20 times over!!!!! He looks like a Bratz doll and his eyes are looking in 2 different directions? But, he's happy in his own little, deluded skin so who are we to mock ha ha. Wonder what size his tootsies swelled up to?
---
That's obviously filtered to oblivion lol!
Has anyone noticed that his speech seems to have deteriorated the bigger his arse lips have got? He literally can't say "hello" anymore it just comes out as "ho". I was watching an old episode of Botched the other day and he was on as Rodrigo trying to get his nose fixed (and boy I bet he wishes he still had that nose!) But he was very articulate and his English seemed much better than it is now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What a great comment so apt!!!! Wish I could 💕 that 20 times over!!!!! He looks like a Bratz doll and his eyes are looking in 2 different directions? But, he's happy in his own little, deluded skin so who are we to mock ha ha. Wonder what size his tootsies swelled up to?
---

Has anyone noticed that his speech seems to have deteriorated the bigger his arse lips have got? He literally can't say "hello" anymore it just comes out as "ho". I was watching an old episode of Botched the other day and he was on as Rodrigo trying to get his nose fixed (and boy I bet he wishes he still had that nose!) But he was very articulate and his English seemed much better than it is now.
Ive seen thos happen go other influencers. The moment they get sausage lips their apeech slurs, they smack their lips, cant close their mouth and drool. Not attractive at all 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Had to laugh on his latest reel. He's busy showing off his room in Las Vegas and opens the net curtains to show the view - the net curtains have a HUGE rip in them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
State of those trotters. 🤢🤢 tit load of bruises on the legs too. And looks almost naked in the reflection. Urgggh.

Screenshot_20230610_230930_InsMate Pro.jpg

Screenshot_20230610_231153_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ugh why the media encourages her? The DM is gushing about how gorgeous she is. It encourages and reinforces her.

Jessica is a plastic surgery addict. She is enabled along the way by hangers on, surgeons wanting free publicity etc.

What’s the long term plan for Jessica? She is now 40. More and more surgeries? Bigger and more intrusive surgeries?

Jessica can’t talk properly, nor even breathe properly I think. Vanity has overtaken common sense. Who could aspire to that?

Reactions: 8
Ugh why the media encourages her? The DM is gushing about how gorgeous she is. It encourages and reinforces her.

Jessica is a plastic surgery addict. She is enabled along the way by hangers on, surgeons wanting free publicity etc.

What’s the long term plan for Jessica? She is now 40. More and more surgeries? Bigger and more intrusive surgeries?

Jessica can’t talk properly, nor even breathe properly I think. Vanity has overtaken common sense. Who could aspire to that?
I don't think there can be a long term plan, I think he will either die on the operating table or shortly thereafter. I think it's a miracle that he's lived as long as he has.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

He. Not she.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think there can be a long term plan, I think he will either die on the operating table or shortly thereafter. I think it's a miracle that he's lived as long as he has.
The swollen limbs suggest problems with the lymphatic system, that can’t be good on someone constantly undergoing surgery.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.