Jessica Alves #2 My Neck, My Back, Best Tuck In My Ball Sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be fuming if that was my view from my hotel in Vegas
The whole room doesn't really scream luxurious Las Vegas TBH does it? Even the birthday decorations seemed a bit last minute and very cheap. Not quite the Kardashian style birthday decorations fitting for the vainest thing on the planet.

Reactions: 9
The swollen limbs suggest problems with the lymphatic system, that can’t be good on someone constantly undergoing surgery.
I had a routine surgery last year and had to go through a detailed health questionnaire and routine tests before I was given an actual date, so I can't understand how he keeps getting doctors to perform more and more surgeries because he's obviously not in the best of health. I think it suggests some of the surgeons might be more into the money than patient health.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had a routine surgery last year and had to go through a detailed health questionnaire and routine tests before I was given an actual date, so I can't understand how he keeps getting doctors to perform more and more surgeries because he's obviously not in the best of health. I think it suggests some of the surgeons might be more into the money than patient health.
I guarantee Dr Mr Ali Gulaaaak and Dr Pleeuvier (know I've got the names wrong but you get my gist) will NOT be thinking of the health and well being of their "patients" the minute they walk out of their clinic doors and hop into their brand new Porches etc to drive home to their luxurious mansions and wife number 4.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The whole room doesn't really scream luxurious Las Vegas TBH does it? Even the birthday decorations seemed a bit last minute and very cheap. Not quite the Kardashian style birthday decorations fitting for the vainest thing on the planet.
Everywhere he goes there is always "Welcome Jessica" posters with his pictures on. I reckon he requests them, just as he did the decor.

You never really see any consistent friends, just the odd weirdos that he seems to linger around when back in Brazil. Looks a hollow, tit life to be honest.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What does he do for a living because I can’t imagine any legitimate company would want their mug on an advert for their services. All this travelling does make me wonder if there is an element of brassing going on because other than dancing like their haemorrhoids are playing up and getting more botched surgery he doesn’t bring anything to the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What does he do for a living because I can’t imagine any legitimate company would want their mug on an advert for their services. All this travelling does make me wonder if there is an element of brassing going on because other than dancing like their haemorrhoids are playing up and getting more botched surgery he doesn’t bring anything to the table.
What is brassing? I'm guessing it's mot something good...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How on earth would you be able to pinpoint where he had been stung - his whole body is swollen to bursting point.......? More likely Ozzie has lost the tip of his needle after the latest "procedure".
Went on a deep dive on Ozzy's insta, jeez that bloke is as messed up as Alves, with his mutant face, injecting crap into faces and bodies, creating freaks. Why do people want to look like this???

Reactions: 15
Yep I bet that one person, maybe two at a push who was hoping to see their idol in Vegas are absolutely devastated that he has had to cancel! The poor things must be crying into their cocktails right now!

The more likely scenario of course is that no one purchased any tickets as no one has a bloody scooby who he is and no one gives a tit! 🙄

Reactions: 18
That's why he keeps going abroad. There's no way any drs here would touch him with a bargepole.

Reactions: 10
There’s bound to be some online freak who has a fetish for someone like him. There’s a lot of strange people in this world. 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.