Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hens Teeth

He comes from a wealthy background and has a lot of money from inheritances. He’s a vacuous waste of space with nothing better to do with the opportunities handed to him on a plate than squander it on self mutilation and unflattering clothes.
I very much doubt he makes much money from any of the other stuff, but it says a lot about what his idea of being a ‘woman’ is when he thinks it’s all about vanity, shopping and objectification.
What a waste of money! I did wonder if it was an inheritance of some sort because I can’t see how he makes that amount on his own.

Reactions: 2

daisymay30

If my eyes aren’t deceiving me, the leggings have “nothing to do” written on them? Pretty apt, I’d say.

Thats the thing he cant afford it. I own a better place than him and in a much central location than dagenham and im not rolling in it! Then again i dont spend my money on botched surgeries...
I thought her family were loaded, though? How do we know she can’t afford it, with her inheritance? She shops in Harrods often enough.

BigMavis

VIP Member
About a year ago I thought it was a chest plate but I'm sure i saw her discussing breast implants with a surgeon. Weird though. Who knows?

Porco Misere

Yes. That is the essential difference between males and females that cannot be changed.. don’t know what the future may hold 😲
I do believe some men can have an extra Y chromosome which makes them XYY and extra testosterone producing but this rare. It’s interesting from a scientific view how humans are distorting and warping (with the aid of medical technology) a defined gender from the one assigned at birth.

• Wow
  • Haha

daisymay30

It looked like a family get-together to me. And I'm pretty sure one of the stories was of him with his grandma.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
There is a very interesting guy with a YouTube channel called The Offensive ****** talking about ‘I want a uterus transplant and get pregnant’ and of course Jessica is on it. Intriguing to watch….
---
There is a very interesting guy with a YouTube channel called The Offensive ****** talking about ‘I want a uterus transplant and get pregnant’ and of course Jessica is on it. Intriguing to watch….

Reactions: 1