Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I’ve cracked it! Alve’s latest post you can see the join of the breast plate through the outfit above the belly area. So i recks they/he/she/them had a boob job but could only go so big and have a silicone mould over the top. Mmmmm yummy sweaty

I thought that might be the case, it would be out of character for them to pass up a surgery opportunity, so a boob job has likely happened, but there'd be only so much skin there to work with? It would explain why there's some photos where those large boobs seem to have disappeared!

• Sick
Reactions: 3

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Thats the thing he cant afford it. I own a better place than him and in a much central location than dagenham and im not rolling in it! Then again i dont spend my money on botched surgeries...
Dagenham is so random. Especially spending so much time on the west side. You would have thought something Hammersmith way would have been better and closer.

Reactions: 2

daisymay30

There is a very interesting guy with a YouTube channel called The Offensive ****** talking about ‘I want a uterus transplant and get pregnant’ and of course Jessica is on it. Intriguing to watch….
Jessica really needs to watch that video.

P1nkie!

New nose job? Looks like scarring under the nose in the latest video from the back of a car