Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rootattoottoot

I was watching Dancing on Ice earlier, and Vivienne had a blonde wig on and she honestly looked like Jessica. I had to double take lol

Reactions: 1

rootattoottoot

he/she seems to do face make up a different colour from his neck, as some photos the face look quite white in appearance compared to rest of body

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
He said it in January this year because I commented at the time saying yeah right… and we’ve had some shockers since then

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
I’ve only just come across this thread so I’m sure this has been asked before but….where on earth does she get the money from to do all these surgeries?! I just can’t work out how she makes that much money!!
Calls his paparazzi mate who takes pics of him and sell them to the daily mail etc. Shock value makes money, plus a lot of surgwriea are probay done for free2 promote the surgeons

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Hey beaut @Stripper Vicar how are things going on down Church Lane, Camborne? 😘 There’s nothing to report from me under Marcus Mitchell’s gangrenous toenail. 🙄 Maybe cunty chops could become beauts with JA, we all know how he loves a bit of cross dressing, aka Amy-Jayne! 🤣