Jessica Alves #2 My Neck, My Back, Best Tuck In My Ball Sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sick and unwell that alves can roll around on a bed naked (but covering herself) in a hotel room, SLATHERED in makeup ...
You forgot to mention SO SO TIRED from dragging my sore arse halfway round the world to my favourite butcher/surgeon. I'm back at work Mon after Covid. Probably a good job as I've had far too much time on my hands to get incensed by this stupid man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
His body is like a jigsaw of botches. Scars, body parts removed or rotting away, chunks of silicone stuffed in, holes opening up, fluid retention. Anyone else would be devastated, reclusive. He gets excited at the thought of a hopping on another plane for more surgery. I’d say it gives him a hard-on but I don’t know what the equivalent would be now- the memory of a hard-on. If he hasn’t got ‘revision’ surgery or another op booked in, then he’s filling up his diary getting his snapped off wig bleached again or treatments. Nutter

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.