JesselleKing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy’s hair has always pissed me off and I could never figure out why. But I think it’s the middle parting, it draws attention to her massive Lego man forehead. She’d look so much better with a side parting!
her head does often look huge now you mention it lol

i’ve got a big head too wonder if people say that about me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kinda feel like they're neither relatable nor aspirational enough to be relevant or justify the opportunities.

Everything is an ad or gifted plus they're super bland so they're not relatable, but they're also not especially interesting, stylish, cool etc to be aspirational either.

Wish I could grab a group of mates and make a living being on a permanent jolly!

Reactions: 5
Kinda feel like they're neither relatable nor aspirational enough to be relevant or justify the opportunities.

Everything is an ad or gifted plus they're super bland so they're not relatable, but they're also not especially interesting, stylish, cool etc to be aspirational either.

Wish I could grab a group of mates and make a living being on a permanent jolly!
This is what winds me up so much. They are the blandest group of people who think singing karaoke and doing a silly dance makes them so crazy and quirky. Chloe in particular is so mundane and her outfits are always just a top and skirt or top and shorts, how is this “stylish” or in any way a means to having a whole Instagram and career based on your fashion lol

Their whole friendship is built on a business transaction, none of them post their other mates and I think it’s sad to reduce yourself to only having influencer friends.

Reactions: 11
And now we’ll be subjected to Jess “everything is the end of the world” King bellyache about having to move when she gets home, like most people don’t do this alongside an actual job and some with kids/caring responsibilities on the top.

Reactions: 8
How can you fall out of habit of taking vitamins?! Just buy some and take them, it’s that easy!

Would love to know how she’s running on empty when all she’s done is go on a million holidays

Reactions: 2
How can you fall out of habit of taking vitamins?! Just buy some and take them, it’s that easy!

Would love to know how she’s running on empty when all she’s done is go on a million holidays
she’s beyond parody at this point

On the beg for something. It’s actually embarrassing how influencers are the biggest begs going

Their carbon footprint is bleeping disgusting! off on ANOTHER #pr free holiday!!!!

Another holiday when she was complaining about not finding somewhere to live… priorities jess

£12.50 to join a chat with 5 random girls that don’t have great fashion sense on style. Na, I’m alright thanks 😂
---
Virtual chat I might add…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That poster never came back with the deets on what their facebook group is like either!

That poster never came back with the deets on what their facebook group is like either!
It’s abit boring just loads of other girls asking normal questions/advice and others replying. 1 of the 5 May answer every now and then but it’s more just other members in the group chatting. It’s just another engagement platform for them to say we have 6.5k members in this special Facebook group. There’s some actual sweet girls who are looking for friends in there too

Screenshot_20230914_150311.jpg

This is the stuff that this group finds either flattering or will suit their body shape. It will be neither. Courtesy of Chloe.

View attachment 2448315
This is the stuff that this group finds either flattering or will suit their body shape. It will be neither. Courtesy of Chloe.
is this not also exactly the same as an asos sundress this summer ? the one that’s in loads of colours and both midi and mini. she can’t have been looking that hard if she couldn’t even find that lol

these “hair reveals” crack me up, as if i’ve been sitting around all day waiting to see the new hair. no babe, i’ve been out working at an actual job (teaching, they should try it)

Reactions: 6
That weird middle parting fringe thing she has (or, sorry the 'bangs' she insists on now calling them despite the fact she never used to before she became a big influencer and the fact she's not American ffs) really doesn't suit her... and her hair looks really flat...

Like, that 'reveal' is not promoting that hair salon very well at all imo 👀

Reactions: 3
Yeah I really thought we were getting some big copper reveal, and it turned out… actually very similar to what she had before, just slightly tinged and professionally blown out 🤷‍♀️
---
Shes such a pick me

Reactions: 3
the new hair is just ….. hair. that’s it, nothing special. like all of her outfits really, they’re just clothes on a body, rather than being ‘looks’