JesselleKing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, that one minor comment really did not need such a looong defensive response šŸ˜‚ she really takes everything so personally. No one gives a tit about your life story. Again, this couldā€™ve been a much more professional and mature response of ā€œI link items wherever possibleā€. No one thinks youā€™re gatekeeping your basic ass outfits anyway
---
Anyone think this was a bit of an overreaction? There were many comments asking where things are from? Maybe she should take the comments on board and include them next time. No one said she should be on her phone all the time but sheā€™s an influencer and if she posts a reel surely youā€™re just doing half a job by not sharing where the items in the video is from?
Snap! šŸ˜‚ youā€™re right, it is her job to post her items or alternatives as a fashion influencer! Imagine if we got asked by our boss where a missing piece of work was and we launched into a tirade of ā€œyou donā€™t know what I do with my time outside of work! I canā€™t be expected to provide documents at the drop of a hat!ā€ Pathetic

Attachments

Reactions: 5
You're spot on! She's literally made influencing her job. How hard would it be to include in the caption or on the photo that it's a year old?! You know your audience will ask for it, so don't kick off when you get that engagement.

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ, she is so sensitive itā€™s ridiculous. Donā€™t get me started on that patronising google bit.

Also to me it is so insulting to flaunt her many holidays a year paid for by her followers but when someone wants some information relating to her JOB itā€™s all ā€œIā€™m not a mannequin, I am a human firstā€. Okay but when youā€™re posting on your BUSINESS Instagram then the expectation is you do your job

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wtf does she think she looks like in that sparkly dress in her latest reel?! Itā€™s blatantly obvious that itā€™s way too small for her. Just because something is stretchy and ā€œfitsā€ doesnā€™t mean itā€™s the right size. You can tell itā€™s hardly covering her arse at all, imagine walking behind her in that šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 4
Wtf does she think she looks like in that sparkly dress in her latest reel?! Itā€™s blatantly obvious that itā€™s way too small for her. Just because something is stretchy and ā€œfitsā€ doesnā€™t mean itā€™s the right size. You can tell itā€™s hardly covering her arse at all, imagine walking behind her in that šŸ¤¢
Omg I just came to say the same. WHY would you post that and think itā€™s a great idea. An ā€œinfluencerā€ that wears ridiculously too small clothes as fashion ā€œinspirationā€

Iā€™m honestly speechless šŸ˜¶

Reactions: 1
I came here to say the same thing! Two sizes up mightve looked a little nicer. A couple of steps down the road and you'll be able to see what she had for dinner šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I came here to say the same thing! Two sizes up mightve looked a little nicer. A couple of steps down the road and you'll be able to see what she had for dinner šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s when she bent over to do her shoes up/put them on, I thought, festive minge, sure her bf will love her walking round like thatā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If her ā€œbestiesā€ are her besties then they should stage an immediate intervention to save her from herself šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Ugh. I completely understand we all go through moments of hating our bodies, and mainly based on mainstream perception of what ā€œgoodā€ bodies are BUT when you literally make it your job/living you canā€™t get upset when someone points out youā€™re wearing a dress too small and look silly. I know she said itā€™s too small in the caption, but why do it?

Itā€™s like sheā€™s never heard the truth before, and not even in a ā€œnastyā€ way. You look silly, someone needs to tell you Jess!

Iā€™m also like 90% certain that sheā€™s changed the caption because Iā€™m sure it didnā€™t say she knew the dress was too small? And now sheā€™s getting all sassy in her replies saying ā€œdid you read the caption?!ā€ when she has literally changed the caption. Sheā€™s such a grade A twunt.

Shes also started writing in the some of the captions where the clothing items are from after someone called her out on it.

Not putting it in the caption drives engagement as more people comment asking where something is from meaning more views. She isn't daft and knows what she's doing, but blames it on being busy and her mental health and has a go at anyone who dares challenge her.

Surprise surprise, another outfit reel where her whole arse is practically hanging out the bottom

Reactions: 3
Also all the crap about feeli
Shes also started writing in the some of the captions where the clothing items are from after someone called her out on it.

Not putting it in the caption drives engagement as more people comment asking where something is from meaning more views. She isn't daft and knows what she's doing, but blames it on being busy and her mental health and has a go at anyone who dares challenge her.
This is such a good point and bang on ā€¼

She šŸ’Æ knew that people would comment on the dress being too small as well, so that she would get comments to drive up engagement and she could have some sob content for her stories. Sheā€™s very calculated.

All her outfits look so uncomfortable as well as being unpractical. Whilst Mollie Campsie has a different body shape, I think she dresses really well and looks good. I don't understand why Jess feels the need to squeeze herself into these horrendous outfits.

Reactions: 8
All her outfits look so uncomfortable as well as being unpractical. Whilst Mollie Campsie has a different body shape, I think she dresses really well and looks good. I don't understand why Jess feels the need to squeeze herself into these horrendous outfits.
Absolutely love Mollie Campsie. Her outfits never miss, she looks phenomenal. So sophisticated

Iā€™m sick of seeing influencers in their pants! I donā€™t care for seeing them actually put on the clothes theyā€™re showing

Reactions: 3
maria does the other girlies soooooo dirty in her tiktok vlogs, I'd be fuming if my friend put up footage of me looking like that. jesus

jess/amy/chloe/the other one are stuck thinking that short, tight = sexy (been there done that myself, no hate) - whereas their clothes just look ill-fitting? someone else's mentioned Mollie Campsie, she's not pouring herself into tiny pleated skirts is she? And who looks more sophisticated - her, or that lot.....? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 6
Is there a thread for the whole GirliesIRL collective? I can only see one for Jess but the rest of them are just as irritating.

Amy Astrid has posted an office outfit today with the shortest skirt I've ever seen. No employer would be happy for a member of staff to go into work with their arse hanging out šŸ˜‚

Is there a thread for the whole GirliesIRL collective? I can only see one for Jess but the rest of them are just as irritating.

Amy Astrid has posted an office outfit today with the shortest skirt I've ever seen. No employer would be happy for a member of staff to go into work with their arse hanging out šŸ˜‚
I don't follow Amy so immediately went to have a look...good heavens. Not sure the darker bit of material at the top of the tights is supposed to be out and about for all to see. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2