JesselleKing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Time for me” all you have is time for you!! Hair, nails, back clicking, concerts, endless holidays and restaurants… AHHHHHHHHHHH

Reactions: 8
sorry but if you’re that burnt out all the time, it’s not the right job for you. struggling to see how it’s even possible to be burnt out on her schedule but anywayyyyyyy

Reactions: 11
sorry but if you’re that burnt out all the time, it’s not the right job for you. struggling to see how it’s even possible to be burnt out on her schedule but anywayyyyyyy
She makes me so mad! 😭 The ultimate definition of privileged

Reactions: 4
Other than the obvious “slay” I also die a bit inside every time one of them says “we bring chaos everywhere we go” you’re just soooo crazy.
So bloody cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Other than the obvious “slay” I also die a bit inside every time one of them says “we bring chaos everywhere we go” you’re just soooo crazy.
So bloody cringe 😬
🤣🤣🤣it’s when they say “this is why everyone always thinks we’re drunk 🤪” and it’s just a clip of them singing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf is this bunch doing in my local black county coffee shop today?! Believe me, they are distinctly average and definitely not causing chaos…

Reactions: 2
It was the trainers, tights and pleated mini skirt I spotted first walking in (on Chloe) and I thought ‘wtf, that’s like the tit that instagrammer wears’. I looked up and it was actually her (and the rest of them). None of them looked very happy, tbh.
---
The bin girl is also the most naturally pretty, I thought…

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It was the trainers, tights and pleated mini skirt I spotted first walking in (on Chloe) and I thought ‘wtf, that’s like the tit that instagrammer wears’. I looked up and it was actually her (and the rest of them). None of them looked very happy, tbh.
---
The bin girl is also the most naturally pretty, I thought…
They don't seem very happy tbf.

The bin girl? Which one is that? 😂

Not the blandest white girls getting invited to Wireless (looks like maria, abi and amy went). Don't really see it being for them at all...

Reactions: 1
I think you could also report a comment with a note to the mods to change it, similar to when threads are locked, but new thread would also work!

Reactions: 2
I know this isn’t Chloe’s thread but what the actual duck does she think this outfit looks like? The dress and T-shirt need an iron, and I can guarantee if she actually wore this in public her arse would be hanging out the back. Imagine taking this photo and thinking yeah this is a cute outfit let me post it on Instagram 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed Abi does this stupid gammy face and the most annoying hand claw in all of her try on reels to show she likes something. My body has a weird reaction to it, it makes me cringe so hard.

Reactions: 1