JesselleKing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maria posting that old photo made me look back and I actually think darker hair looks so much nicer on her.

Tell me I'm not the only one that would be shocked if someone turned up to a date wearing this? 👀 It looks like a nightdress or smth 😭

Also, I've never really understood those grwm reels where we watch influencers get completely dressed, but in Chloe's latest reel (eta: it's a recreating Pinterest outfit one) she didn't even crop out putting on deodorant? Like, is that supposed to add something to the reel? Is it meant to be entertaining? Informative? To me it's just plain cringey 😭

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I wonder how Jess is getting on with her weight loss. The consultant she saw told her she had to lose weight in order to get a breast reduction. This was months ago

I wonder how Jess is getting on with her weight loss. The consultant she saw told her she had to lose weight in order to get a breast reduction. This was months ago
I think as soon as she heard that she was like duck this and never really tried

I'll be honest, I'm puzzled how she's an influencer yet is showing us outfits of vest tops and trousers with deo stains all over the trousers

she seems to think that putting clothes on as a size 18 makes her intrinsically influential

Reactions: 3
I'll be honest, I'm puzzled how she's an influencer yet is showing us outfits of vest tops and trousers with deo stains all over the trousers

she seems to think that putting clothes on as a size 18 makes her intrinsically influential
It's absolutely ridiculous that she calls this a full time job

I’m interested to see what happens to where they rent next. She doesn’t seem willing to compromise and just accept for a year they might be in a tit position or that her income might have to change as a result etc

Reactions: 1
Looks like only 9 people attended the Durham girlies event 😬
Looks like only 5 at the Fleetwood one too. Either they've got no one really in that area who would want to go even if they're active "girlies" or they're choosing areas where not many of their followers live or could get to easily.

I’m interested to see what happens to where they rent next. She doesn’t seem willing to compromise and just accept for a year they might be in a tit position or that her income might have to change as a result etc
I bet there is a part of her livid with Chloe for moving out as if they had 3 incomes they'd probably be able to get somewhere relatively decent. Rentals are mad expensive at the moment and nothing stays on the market long so I'd be surprised if they can find anything before they have to move or if they do, it would have to be a compromise or they'll have nowhere to live if they've given notice to leave when the rent goes up and can't stay on a bit longer.

Looks like only 5 at the Fleetwood one too. Either they've got no one really in that area who would want to go even if they're active "girlies" or they're choosing areas where not many of their followers live or could get to easily.
Or maybe people just aren’t that interested 😂. 5 people representing north west is shameful. You can tell theyre embarrassed as they didn’t post the photo of the tables like the other locations.

Also as a buyer I’d be really pissed off, the whole thing was sold as a way to meet loads of new friends!

Surely if they were sensible they’d have had minimums to each event so this didn’t happen?

I can’t stand the monki sandals that Jess and Maria wear with basically everything. They must hum by now.
---
Who would you say is consistently the worst dressed? I think it’s Jess for me

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand the monki sandals that Jess and Maria wear with basically everything. They must hum by now.
---
Who would you say is consistently the worst dressed? I think it’s Jess for me
for me it’s Amy …. girl move on from the skater skirts/shorts, and the overly curled hair. just looks DATED and naff sorry not sorry x

Jess always wears at least one piece that looks too small, Abi dresses well for her shape but too colourful for my taste, Chloe’s outfits are complete nonentities…literally couldn’t give an opinion on them.

Maria dresses alright - little bit too smart for my liking but nothing too offensive - but then ruins outfits with these B-team designer bags.

Reactions: 4
They all dress awfully! They’re all stuck in one style and just post shite. I still can’t believe they don’t have part time jobs on the side

Amy’s hair has always pissed me off and I could never figure out why. But I think it’s the middle parting, it draws attention to her massive Lego man forehead. She’d look so much better with a side parting!

Reactions: 1