JesselleKing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering what people's thoughts are?

Followed her for a few years, found her relatable but since quitting her job all she does is moan, moan, moan... Yawn

Reactions: 3
She is repetitive and seems quite lazy - not much new content. She used to do lots of skincare product reviews but like most of these accounts it’s filled with swipe ups

She is repetitive and seems quite lazy - not much new content. She used to do lots of skincare product reviews but like most of these accounts it’s filled with swipe ups
Agreed, plus its just moan moan moan. I think her content went downhill since she left her full time job

Reactions: 1
Please tell me I’m not the only one that cringed so hard at her stories about how hard she’s been working and how yesterday wasn’t meant to be a working day.. she went to winter wonderland with her friends.. a free zizi meal and a free cinema preview. Work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please tell me I’m not the only one that cringed so hard at her stories about how hard she’s been working and how yesterday wasn’t meant to be a working day.. she went to winter wonderland with her friends.. a free zizi meal and a free cinema preview. Work 😂
I don't understand why her and her friends don't get more tit on here. Her friend Amy Astridd is constantly moaning that she's soooo tired. And don't even get me started on this bastard, set camera up, walk up to camera, run off giggling - bleeping reels 😡😡

I don't understand why her and her friends don't get more tit on here. Her friend Amy Astridd is constantly moaning that she's soooo tired. And don't even get me started on this bastard, set camera up, walk up to camera, run off giggling - bleeping reels 😡😡
I totally agree, I was so surprised that there wasn’t threads on them! Her and her friends doing this for “a full time job”‘just going on gifted trips and visits in their gifted clothes and make up whilst complaining how burnt out and tired they are..unbelievable

• Haha
I totally agree, I was so surprised that there wasn’t threads on them! Her and her friends doing this for “a full time job”‘just going on gifted trips and visits in their gifted clothes and make up whilst complaining how burnt out and tired they are..unbelievable
Totally, bunch of dicks

All she done since she quit her job is complain about how tired and stressed she is like how 😂

Also, does anyone else feel sorry for her boyfriend living with her and chloe?

Reactions: 1
Oh no, Jess needed a mental break after a burn out. Isn't that 12 months since the last burn out that she blamed on her job so she quit and took up Instagram full time?

Oh no, Jess needed a mental break after a burn out. Isn't that 12 months since the last burn out that she blamed on her job so she quit and took up Instagram full time?
I've just seen these stories, she even said she didn't have a break over Christmas and that she's constantly working and so burnt out. Their idea of work is literally going out for free meals and press events and getting gifted things - as a nurse who worked all of Christmas her stories have really annoyed me 😂

I've just seen these stories, she even said she didn't have a break over Christmas and that she's constantly working and so burnt out. Their idea of work is literally going out for free meals and press events and getting gifted things - as a nurse who worked all of Christmas her stories have really annoyed me 😂
Her idea of work is standing outside some random persons house in London and posing for pictures.

Awh she has it so hard 🥺🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
It's just totally tone deaf isn't it. Teacher here, and she hadn't got a bloody clue about hard work. And a lot of the tit she tries to peddle fits awfully. Girl needs to said up (I say this as a plus said girl myself).

Cannot cope with her posting affiliate links for gifted clothes that’s she wearing on her gifted holiday 🤮 I really don’t get why she has the followers/ brand deals she does

Cannot cope with her posting affiliate links for gifted clothes that’s she wearing on her gifted holiday 🤮 I really don’t get why she has the followers/ brand deals she does
Her and her mates are just so annoying. The stupid videos they do where they all walk up to the camera and pose, so annoying.

Reactions: 4
She's just incredibly lazy isn't she? She needs a proper full time job because she doesn't have the drive to work for herself

So she is taking a step back from Instagram. She does realise Instagram is her job and career right? She left an actual steady job...for Instagram?

I've never come across an influencer with less drive or motivation

I’m so confused by this girl, please can someone explain to me

Is her name ‘Jesselle’ pronunced Jezzelle or is it Jess Elle? Because I’ve never heard her say her own name or see anyone refer to her as ‘Jess’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2