JesselleKing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringe from Maria. Such a bland comment doesn't really need 2 stories of you "clapping back" šŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20231030_131626_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231030_131632_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jess with her ā€œoh Iā€™m such a saviour, I gave the poor people some money but I was slightly inconvenienced with my train so my life is overā€ chat. Jesus Christ Jess LOOK at the news you massively spoilt brat!
---
And yes London trains get busy. Us people that have real jobs have to deal with it on the daily. Get a grip.

Reactions: 4
I actually canā€™t believe she typed that out and included the ā€œgood deedā€. Clearly showing that she only does ā€œselfless deedsā€ in order to gain something from it. So bizarre.

If that was me I may have moaned to my friends about the journey home and how I lost my fave ring but would never have even thought of bringing up donating to charity.

i always say this, but i cannot believe these *girlies* have made a career out of being alleged fashion/style influencers. who is being influenced into wearing a t-shirt with a skirt and a cardigan? that's like, an entry-level outfit - who needs help putting that together? none of them do anything remotely interesting with fashion. Maria looks put together, yes, but not 'fashionable', and the others' clothes are a) too small and b) too BLAND to be noteworthy. I am flummoxed at their 'influence' ? ? ?

Reactions: 10
Agree. Their egos must be WILD to go online and tell everyone that they are fashionistas that should have influence on others. Itā€™s so cringey šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 5
think she's got outfit dysmorphia whereby she thinks she dresses well, but actually her outfits are pure shite.

(this post was provoked by finally being sent over the edge by her wearing an awful knee length trench coat with a Radley handbag. coat needs to be longer, and stop pretending you'd ever wear a Radley bag if it wasn't a hashtag ad)

I cannot with these bleeping asmr mics that they're all now getting. Firstly, I don't need to hear your lisp and heavy breathing as you try tit outfits on that clearly, and secondly you look like an idiot just holding it the entire time?? What are they doing šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
It is a real mystery of the world how Jess makes money or a living from social media. Occasionally posts the most bland, badly put together outfits or AD-PR hair/nails/filler/make up but the majority of her ā€œcontentā€ is her moaning about everything and saying sheā€™s so burnt out.

Reactions: 9
while watching her latest post about getting fillers done, all I could think was ā€˜you canā€™t polish a turdā€™. Wonder how the weight loss is going so she can get a breast reduction. That girl is so lazy. She just wants the quick fix for everything.

The last thing she needs is more filler, she looks like a caricature of a woman at this point

Reactions: 5
IMG_8972.jpeg

She came across as such a witch with this post. The mature thing to do wouldā€™ve been to not reply after they apologised. If she thought their initial comment was meant to be rude and that their apology is fake, leave it to linger like a bad smell. However, if they are genuinely apologising and sheā€™s not only replied in a catty way but also proceeded to post that comment to all her followers with another bitchy remark, sheā€™s made herself look so pathetic. Clearly got jack tit to post about! Absolutely no creativity in her content, just the same old crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2602196
She came across as such a witch with this post. The mature thing to do wouldā€™ve been to not reply after they apologised. If she thought their initial comment was meant to be rude and that their apology is fake, leave it to linger like a bad smell. However, if they are genuinely apologising and sheā€™s not only replied in a catty way but also proceeded to post that comment to all her followers with another bitchy remark, sheā€™s made herself look so pathetic. Clearly got jack tit to post about! Absolutely no creativity in her content, just the same old crap.
No sheā€™s way too sensitive. The OP was making a joke, same situation as if she had a bit of chocolate on her face. I remember when she posted a few dress options and asked what people liked best then spat her dummy out because people answered?

If she canā€™t handle banter or even opinions (I wonā€™t say criticism because it isnā€™t) she shouldnā€™t be in the influencing job.

Also I wish sheā€™d stop talking out the side of her mouth, looks absolutely ridiculous with the filler

Reactions: 7
No sheā€™s way too sensitive. The OP was making a joke, same situation as if she had a bit of chocolate on her face. I remember when she posted a few dress options and asked what people liked best then spat her dummy out because people answered?

If she canā€™t handle banter or even opinions (I wonā€™t say criticism because it isnā€™t) she shouldnā€™t be in the influencing job.

Also I wish sheā€™d stop talking out the side of her mouth, looks absolutely ridiculous with the filler
The way she speaks makes me incredibly angry, like I've got Jezzelle king specific misophonia or something šŸ˜‚
---
Also why does she dress like she's going to the office?
* insert the 'go on girl give us nothing' meme *

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The way she speaks makes me incredibly angry, like I've got Jezzelle king specific misophonia or something šŸ˜‚
---
Also why does she dress like she's going to the office?
* insert the 'go on girl give us nothing' meme *
It's even worse with that fuckin microphone šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

It's even worse with that fuckin microphone šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­
You can see sheā€™s had Botox in her forehead too so where she was really expressive in her eyebrows before, her face is now fighting against it which makes her sheā€™s look crazy hhahah

Reactions: 1
Ffs she's at it again, that first festive outfit with the blazer, I thought she was just getting dressed in the wrong order - turns out the top she's got on is supposed to be a dress... šŸ™„ I'm all for wearing what you want to wear, but surely something that short is just impractical, especially in this weather?! Who is being influenced by these 'looks'?!
---
Tbf, I just rewatched it and it's a vest and a skirt... I don't understand how physics works to make that skirt so ridiculously short but here we are. All she'd have to do is start walking and it would ride up, she can't actually wear that out and about?

Reactions: 3
Anyone think this was a bit of an overreaction? There were many comments asking where things are from? Maybe she should take the comments on board and include them next time. No one said she should be on her phone all the time but sheā€™s an influencer and if she posts a reel surely youā€™re just doing half a job by not sharing where the items in the video is from?

Attachments

Reactions: 8