jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d go on for days more with other stuff, plus acid does the opposite of making you want to party with big crowds

You also get a comedown that makes you so tired for days after like 8 hours
There isn't really a comedown from psychedelics. And people do use them to party too. They go to psytrance festivals a lot so are definitely into taking psychedelics. And none of them seem to work so doubt they care about feeling tired.

Reactions: 1
By comedown I don’t mean skag, I mean once it wears off you get kinda tired and just wanna be wrapped in something warm / cuddling if that makes sense, it’s not a very social party kinda drug. I used to do it a lot in college, not that I’m proud. I think at boom festival they take milder psychs like 2cb etc. acid is just not a very party like drug, it’s something you’d take with 1-3 very close friends in a very comfy environment or outside somewhere secluded

By comedown I don’t mean skag, I mean once it wears off you get kinda tired and just wanna be wrapped in something warm / cuddling if that makes sense, it’s not a very social party kinda drug. I used to do it a lot in college, not that I’m proud. I think at boom festival they take milder psychs like 2cb etc. acid is just not a very party like drug, it’s something you’d take with 1-3 very close friends in a very comfy environment or outside somewhere secluded
In my experience, the comedown from acid is the worst out of any class A I have tried.

Reactions: 3
I guess it just depends on the person, I’ve known plenty who would take it at a big party and mix with other stuff.
Anyway whatever they were on doesn’t even really matter.
She’s posted pics on her main now and like they all look fab but where did they get those clothes 🤣 it’s giving “I’m rich you’re poor”

Reactions: 2
I guess it just depends on the person, I’ve known plenty who would take it at a big party and mix with other stuff.
She’s posted pics on her main now and like they all look fab but where did they get those clothes 🤣 it’s giving “I’m rich you’re poor”
Can you send some screenshots I can't find her page please 🤦🏻‍♀️

Watch her post those pics on stories for the next 8 months at random intervals 😂

Can you send some screenshots I can't find her page please 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her username is sophieashannon she’s not private so she should show up

Reactions: 3
She is based in Paris and is a stylists assistant. Her parents and bfs parents seem minted.

She is based in Paris and is a stylists assistant. Her parents and bfs parents seem minted.
Her family are v well off, dads a solicitor and her family house is on the seafront in monkstown

She must be broke - selling off her tatty clothes on depop today

Also she is mental if she thinks anyone will pay those prices for what shes put up!!!

She must be broke - selling off her tatty clothes on depop today

Also she is mental if she thinks anyone will pay those prices for what shes put up!!!
I've always got the ick anytime she puts up items of clothing for sale. It's probably unfair for me to say this but I imagine they all smell like cigarettes and sweat. I actually bawk when she puts up bikinis and undergarments. If you're selling a Bershaka top second hand and asking for 15 quid you need to get yourself a proper job to support yourself.

Reactions: 9
I've always got the ick anytime she puts up items of clothing for sale. It's probably unfair for me to say this but I imagine they all smell like cigarettes and sweat. I actually bawk when she puts up bikinis and undergarments. If you're selling a Bershaka top second hand and asking for 15 quid you need to get yourself a proper job to support yourself.
Also the shameless selling of things she’s been gifted is bad enough but she also sells stuff that’s been custom made for her!!!

I always wonder why she stays in Dublin. She evidently wants a different lifestyle like a London, Paris, Berlin but is stuck in a small room in Dublin and working the bar in Xico.

Reactions: 5
I always wonder why she stays in Dublin. She evidently wants a different lifestyle like a London, Paris, Berlin but is stuck in a small room in Dublin and working the bar in Xico.
I guess it’s the lack of money to move over and set up somewhere else. Also she’d become a very small fish in a big pond, she’s different here but in berlin she’s the same we anyone else, probably wouldn’t be much work for her without knowing the language etc. no chance she’d be able to afford London

Reactions: 2